Kardashian Sisters to Launch Jewelery Line
The Kardashian sisters are tapping into their Armenian heritage to create a new jewelery line. Socialite siblings Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, who run their own Dash clothing boutiques, are teaming up with Los Angeles brand Virgin Saints and Angels to launch a new range of gems for The Kardashian Collection.
And the trio of sisters, whose late father Robert Kardashian was Armenian, have turned to the rich history of the Eurasian nation for inspiration. In a post on her blog, Khloe writes, "I'm very excited to finally be able to share some of the fab pieces from the collection with you."
"The design was inspired by our Armenian heritage and there's a great deal of symbolism behind each piece. We've all worked very hard on this project and my sisters and I are absolutely thrilled with the way the line turned out! I can't wait to hear what you guys think and which are your favorite pieces."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win