Kardashian Sisters to Launch Jewelery Line
The Kardashian sisters are tapping into their Armenian heritage to create a new jewelery line. Socialite siblings Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, who run their own Dash clothing boutiques, are teaming up with Los Angeles brand Virgin Saints and Angels to launch a new range of gems for The Kardashian Collection.
And the trio of sisters, whose late father Robert Kardashian was Armenian, have turned to the rich history of the Eurasian nation for inspiration. In a post on her blog, Khloe writes, "I'm very excited to finally be able to share some of the fab pieces from the collection with you."
"The design was inspired by our Armenian heritage and there's a great deal of symbolism behind each piece. We've all worked very hard on this project and my sisters and I are absolutely thrilled with the way the line turned out! I can't wait to hear what you guys think and which are your favorite pieces."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival