Kardashian Sisters to Launch Jewelery Line
The Kardashian sisters are tapping into their Armenian heritage to create a new jewelery line. Socialite siblings Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, who run their own Dash clothing boutiques, are teaming up with Los Angeles brand Virgin Saints and Angels to launch a new range of gems for The Kardashian Collection.
And the trio of sisters, whose late father Robert Kardashian was Armenian, have turned to the rich history of the Eurasian nation for inspiration. In a post on her blog, Khloe writes, "I'm very excited to finally be able to share some of the fab pieces from the collection with you."
"The design was inspired by our Armenian heritage and there's a great deal of symbolism behind each piece. We've all worked very hard on this project and my sisters and I are absolutely thrilled with the way the line turned out! I can't wait to hear what you guys think and which are your favorite pieces."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'