Kardashian Sisters to Launch Jewelery Line
The Kardashian sisters are tapping into their Armenian heritage to create a new jewelery line. Socialite siblings Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, who run their own Dash clothing boutiques, are teaming up with Los Angeles brand Virgin Saints and Angels to launch a new range of gems for The Kardashian Collection.
And the trio of sisters, whose late father Robert Kardashian was Armenian, have turned to the rich history of the Eurasian nation for inspiration. In a post on her blog, Khloe writes, "I'm very excited to finally be able to share some of the fab pieces from the collection with you."
"The design was inspired by our Armenian heritage and there's a great deal of symbolism behind each piece. We've all worked very hard on this project and my sisters and I are absolutely thrilled with the way the line turned out! I can't wait to hear what you guys think and which are your favorite pieces."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3