Muhammad Ali's Alleged Child Shares His Side of Story
An Illinois 32 year old has rocked boxing legend Muhammad Ali's world by sensationally calling the sportsman dad in a new tabloid expose. Technical engineer Osmon Williams claims he's the champ's secret lovechild - and he wants to bond with his father before Parkinson's disease robs the fighter of his life.
Williams tells the Globe, "I desperately want to know my dad. I want to have a relationship with him, while he's still able to have one." Williams has been on the hunt for his biological father for the past four years - following the birth of his daughter - and he unearthed a paternity suit his late mother filed against Ali when he was five.
The legal battle ended when a judge threw the case out after Williams' mum, Temica, failed to show up to court. She then gave up her son to foster care and disappeared. Temica Williams died in 1998 after battling drug problems, and her son's parentage was never revealed. According to the Globe, Williams' foster mother, Bernice Garmon, promised to tell him who his father was when he was older, but she died in 2000 without revealing the truth.
According to Temica Williams' 1982 paternity suit, she was a teenager when she became Ali's lover in 1975. Osmon Williams insists he's not after Ali's cash - he just wants to know his alleged father. He tells the Globe, "My hand is not out. I want to learn my history and where I came from so I can be at peace and so when I eventually pass away, my kids will know where they came from."
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna