Fans Dying to See Kenny Chesney Performing at 2011 Super Bowl
Country music superstar Kenny Chesney has thrown his cowboy hat in the ring for consideration as the Super Bowl halftime performer in 2011. Fans of the singer/songwriter have created a Facebook page online, called Kenny Chesney for Super Bowl 2011, and the star admits he's game for the big game in Texas.
The Facebook page reads, "Super Bowl halftime shows have been boring the last few years... show your support as we petition the NFL (National Football League) to put KENNY CHESNEY on the Super Bowl halftime show in 2011. Invite your friends!"
Website CMT.com reports a Wisconsin DJ is behind the initiative - and he already has 638 members in his group. Chesney is ready and willing to follow The Who, who performed at Sunday's, February 7 Super Bowl, "I would love to do halftime at the Super Bowl. That'd be fun."
More Kenny Chesney News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single