Fans Dying to See Kenny Chesney Performing at 2011 Super Bowl
Country music superstar Kenny Chesney has thrown his cowboy hat in the ring for consideration as the Super Bowl halftime performer in 2011. Fans of the singer/songwriter have created a Facebook page online, called Kenny Chesney for Super Bowl 2011, and the star admits he's game for the big game in Texas.
The Facebook page reads, "Super Bowl halftime shows have been boring the last few years... show your support as we petition the NFL (National Football League) to put KENNY CHESNEY on the Super Bowl halftime show in 2011. Invite your friends!"
Website CMT.com reports a Wisconsin DJ is behind the initiative - and he already has 638 members in his group. Chesney is ready and willing to follow The Who, who performed at Sunday's, February 7 Super Bowl, "I would love to do halftime at the Super Bowl. That'd be fun."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding