Fans Dying to See Kenny Chesney Performing at 2011 Super Bowl
Country music superstar Kenny Chesney has thrown his cowboy hat in the ring for consideration as the Super Bowl halftime performer in 2011. Fans of the singer/songwriter have created a Facebook page online, called Kenny Chesney for Super Bowl 2011, and the star admits he's game for the big game in Texas.
The Facebook page reads, "Super Bowl halftime shows have been boring the last few years... show your support as we petition the NFL (National Football League) to put KENNY CHESNEY on the Super Bowl halftime show in 2011. Invite your friends!"
Website CMT.com reports a Wisconsin DJ is behind the initiative - and he already has 638 members in his group. Chesney is ready and willing to follow The Who, who performed at Sunday's, February 7 Super Bowl, "I would love to do halftime at the Super Bowl. That'd be fun."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes