Fans Dying to See Kenny Chesney Performing at 2011 Super Bowl
Country music superstar Kenny Chesney has thrown his cowboy hat in the ring for consideration as the Super Bowl halftime performer in 2011. Fans of the singer/songwriter have created a Facebook page online, called Kenny Chesney for Super Bowl 2011, and the star admits he's game for the big game in Texas.
The Facebook page reads, "Super Bowl halftime shows have been boring the last few years... show your support as we petition the NFL (National Football League) to put KENNY CHESNEY on the Super Bowl halftime show in 2011. Invite your friends!"
Website CMT.com reports a Wisconsin DJ is behind the initiative - and he already has 638 members in his group. Chesney is ready and willing to follow The Who, who performed at Sunday's, February 7 Super Bowl, "I would love to do halftime at the Super Bowl. That'd be fun."
More Kenny Chesney News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test