Fans Dying to See Kenny Chesney Performing at 2011 Super Bowl
Country music superstar Kenny Chesney has thrown his cowboy hat in the ring for consideration as the Super Bowl halftime performer in 2011. Fans of the singer/songwriter have created a Facebook page online, called Kenny Chesney for Super Bowl 2011, and the star admits he's game for the big game in Texas.
The Facebook page reads, "Super Bowl halftime shows have been boring the last few years... show your support as we petition the NFL (National Football League) to put KENNY CHESNEY on the Super Bowl halftime show in 2011. Invite your friends!"
Website CMT.com reports a Wisconsin DJ is behind the initiative - and he already has 638 members in his group. Chesney is ready and willing to follow The Who, who performed at Sunday's, February 7 Super Bowl, "I would love to do halftime at the Super Bowl. That'd be fun."
More Kenny Chesney News
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'