Adrian Grenier Reportedly In Relationship With Model Emily Caldwell
"Entourage" star Adrian Grenier has embarked on a new romance with model Emily Caldwell, according to a U.S. tabloid report. The actor, who has been linked in the past to Ashley Greene and Isabelle Lucas, was spotted cozying up to Caldwell at the Sundance Film Festival in January.
And sources tell Star magazine "lovestruck" Grenier is now introducing the 24-year-old as his girlfriend.
On another news, Adrian Grenier recently shared his dissatisfaction with the airing of his TV series 'Entourage', hoping it will be expanded to a 120 minute-running time. He told MTV, "I'm surprised that it's not a two-hour weekly series as it is, because everybody I know who loves the show watches at least three or four episodes back-to-back. One isn't enough. So why don't we just call it what it is and make it a two-hour show?"
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding