Topher Grace Got High at Charity Party on Wrong Breath Freshener
Actor Topher Grace had his first stoned experience at a Hollywood party when he mistook a 'special' breath strip for a regular breath freshener. The "Spider-Man 3" villain was a TV star at the time in hippy sitcom "That 70s Show", but he'd never smoked pot or experienced a high.
That all changed when he thought a party guest was suggesting he should freshen up. He recalls, "It was this huge charity event... and you don't wanna mess up because everyone in Hollywood is there. This girl's next to me and she's offering me something and I said, 'What?' She said, 'It's like a breath strip.' And I said, 'Oh, I need a breath strip?' And she said, 'Sure,' so I took it from her."
"I just popped it in... and luckily one of my best friends was at the table... and I said, 'Just real quick, is there lava coming out the back of my head?' Then, my friend said, 'Are you OK?' and I said, 'I think I'm fine, but I can touch colors... should I get naked?' "
"My friend came back and he had (co-star) Ashton Kutcher with him... and later he called me and said that I just said one thing to him... I just said, 'I love you, you're my brother'."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift