Topher Grace Got High at Charity Party on Wrong Breath Freshener
Actor Topher Grace had his first stoned experience at a Hollywood party when he mistook a 'special' breath strip for a regular breath freshener. The "Spider-Man 3" villain was a TV star at the time in hippy sitcom "That 70s Show", but he'd never smoked pot or experienced a high.
That all changed when he thought a party guest was suggesting he should freshen up. He recalls, "It was this huge charity event... and you don't wanna mess up because everyone in Hollywood is there. This girl's next to me and she's offering me something and I said, 'What?' She said, 'It's like a breath strip.' And I said, 'Oh, I need a breath strip?' And she said, 'Sure,' so I took it from her."
"I just popped it in... and luckily one of my best friends was at the table... and I said, 'Just real quick, is there lava coming out the back of my head?' Then, my friend said, 'Are you OK?' and I said, 'I think I'm fine, but I can touch colors... should I get naked?' "
"My friend came back and he had (co-star) Ashton Kutcher with him... and later he called me and said that I just said one thing to him... I just said, 'I love you, you're my brother'."
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her