Topher Grace Got High at Charity Party on Wrong Breath Freshener
Actor Topher Grace had his first stoned experience at a Hollywood party when he mistook a 'special' breath strip for a regular breath freshener. The "Spider-Man 3" villain was a TV star at the time in hippy sitcom "That 70s Show", but he'd never smoked pot or experienced a high.
That all changed when he thought a party guest was suggesting he should freshen up. He recalls, "It was this huge charity event... and you don't wanna mess up because everyone in Hollywood is there. This girl's next to me and she's offering me something and I said, 'What?' She said, 'It's like a breath strip.' And I said, 'Oh, I need a breath strip?' And she said, 'Sure,' so I took it from her."
"I just popped it in... and luckily one of my best friends was at the table... and I said, 'Just real quick, is there lava coming out the back of my head?' Then, my friend said, 'Are you OK?' and I said, 'I think I'm fine, but I can touch colors... should I get naked?' "
"My friend came back and he had (co-star) Ashton Kutcher with him... and later he called me and said that I just said one thing to him... I just said, 'I love you, you're my brother'."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie