Topher Grace Got High at Charity Party on Wrong Breath Freshener
Actor Topher Grace had his first stoned experience at a Hollywood party when he mistook a 'special' breath strip for a regular breath freshener. The "Spider-Man 3" villain was a TV star at the time in hippy sitcom "That 70s Show", but he'd never smoked pot or experienced a high.
That all changed when he thought a party guest was suggesting he should freshen up. He recalls, "It was this huge charity event... and you don't wanna mess up because everyone in Hollywood is there. This girl's next to me and she's offering me something and I said, 'What?' She said, 'It's like a breath strip.' And I said, 'Oh, I need a breath strip?' And she said, 'Sure,' so I took it from her."
"I just popped it in... and luckily one of my best friends was at the table... and I said, 'Just real quick, is there lava coming out the back of my head?' Then, my friend said, 'Are you OK?' and I said, 'I think I'm fine, but I can touch colors... should I get naked?' "
"My friend came back and he had (co-star) Ashton Kutcher with him... and later he called me and said that I just said one thing to him... I just said, 'I love you, you're my brother'."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences