Topher Grace Got High at Charity Party on Wrong Breath Freshener
Actor Topher Grace had his first stoned experience at a Hollywood party when he mistook a 'special' breath strip for a regular breath freshener. The "Spider-Man 3" villain was a TV star at the time in hippy sitcom "That 70s Show", but he'd never smoked pot or experienced a high.
That all changed when he thought a party guest was suggesting he should freshen up. He recalls, "It was this huge charity event... and you don't wanna mess up because everyone in Hollywood is there. This girl's next to me and she's offering me something and I said, 'What?' She said, 'It's like a breath strip.' And I said, 'Oh, I need a breath strip?' And she said, 'Sure,' so I took it from her."
"I just popped it in... and luckily one of my best friends was at the table... and I said, 'Just real quick, is there lava coming out the back of my head?' Then, my friend said, 'Are you OK?' and I said, 'I think I'm fine, but I can touch colors... should I get naked?' "
"My friend came back and he had (co-star) Ashton Kutcher with him... and later he called me and said that I just said one thing to him... I just said, 'I love you, you're my brother'."
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill