Heidi Montag to Boast New Bosoms on Playboy
Reality TV star Heidi Montag is in talks to strip for Playboy - again. "The Hills" star recently underwent 10 cosmetic surgery procedures in a day, and now looks very different to her former self, who posed for the men's magazine in 2009 - but covered up her breasts and genitals.
In Touch magazine reports Montag, who now boasts DDD boobs, is considering a $500,000 offer to show off her new body in a new spread. A source tells the publication, "Heidi loves her new body, but she's especially happy about her breast implants... She's finally ready to pose topless."
Confirming the report, a source told MSNBC's The scoop, "Heidi would love to do another cover. She is currently speaking with [Playboy photographer] Matthew Rolston [about] a steamy, soapy, shower concept showing her boobs through the shower door." The source added, "The figure being discussed for the exclusive is in the seven figures."
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role