Gabourey Sidibe and Justin Timberlake Swap Frisky Notes
Oscar nominee Gabourey Sidibe had a blast answering the phones during George Clooney's Hope For Haiti Now telethon in January - because she spent her time passing flirty notes to Justin Timberlake. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, a self-confessed NSYNC superfan, has been open about her crush on Timberlake and recently admitted she would love to take the "SexyBack" hitmaker to the Academy Awards as her date.
Sidibe made sure the pop star noticed her at the celebrity charity telethon in January by sending him a note reading, "Dear Justin, Hi. Love Gabby." She couldn't believe her luck when Timberlake sent a similar message back and the actress admits she will treasure the note forever.
She tells People magazine, "It was straight up junior high. I was like, 'Where am I?' But I'm burying that note with me when I die."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding