Gabourey Sidibe and Justin Timberlake Swap Frisky Notes
Oscar nominee Gabourey Sidibe had a blast answering the phones during George Clooney's Hope For Haiti Now telethon in January - because she spent her time passing flirty notes to Justin Timberlake. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, a self-confessed NSYNC superfan, has been open about her crush on Timberlake and recently admitted she would love to take the "SexyBack" hitmaker to the Academy Awards as her date.
Sidibe made sure the pop star noticed her at the celebrity charity telethon in January by sending him a note reading, "Dear Justin, Hi. Love Gabby." She couldn't believe her luck when Timberlake sent a similar message back and the actress admits she will treasure the note forever.
She tells People magazine, "It was straight up junior high. I was like, 'Where am I?' But I'm burying that note with me when I die."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'