Gabourey Sidibe and Justin Timberlake Swap Frisky Notes
Oscar nominee Gabourey Sidibe had a blast answering the phones during George Clooney's Hope For Haiti Now telethon in January - because she spent her time passing flirty notes to Justin Timberlake. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, a self-confessed NSYNC superfan, has been open about her crush on Timberlake and recently admitted she would love to take the "SexyBack" hitmaker to the Academy Awards as her date.
Sidibe made sure the pop star noticed her at the celebrity charity telethon in January by sending him a note reading, "Dear Justin, Hi. Love Gabby." She couldn't believe her luck when Timberlake sent a similar message back and the actress admits she will treasure the note forever.
She tells People magazine, "It was straight up junior high. I was like, 'Where am I?' But I'm burying that note with me when I die."
More Gabourey Sidibe News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors