Gabourey Sidibe and Justin Timberlake Swap Frisky Notes
Oscar nominee Gabourey Sidibe had a blast answering the phones during George Clooney's Hope For Haiti Now telethon in January - because she spent her time passing flirty notes to Justin Timberlake. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, a self-confessed NSYNC superfan, has been open about her crush on Timberlake and recently admitted she would love to take the "SexyBack" hitmaker to the Academy Awards as her date.
Sidibe made sure the pop star noticed her at the celebrity charity telethon in January by sending him a note reading, "Dear Justin, Hi. Love Gabby." She couldn't believe her luck when Timberlake sent a similar message back and the actress admits she will treasure the note forever.
She tells People magazine, "It was straight up junior high. I was like, 'Where am I?' But I'm burying that note with me when I die."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune