Gabourey Sidibe and Justin Timberlake Swap Frisky Notes
Oscar nominee Gabourey Sidibe had a blast answering the phones during George Clooney's Hope For Haiti Now telethon in January - because she spent her time passing flirty notes to Justin Timberlake. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, a self-confessed NSYNC superfan, has been open about her crush on Timberlake and recently admitted she would love to take the "SexyBack" hitmaker to the Academy Awards as her date.
Sidibe made sure the pop star noticed her at the celebrity charity telethon in January by sending him a note reading, "Dear Justin, Hi. Love Gabby." She couldn't believe her luck when Timberlake sent a similar message back and the actress admits she will treasure the note forever.
She tells People magazine, "It was straight up junior high. I was like, 'Where am I?' But I'm burying that note with me when I die."
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia