Celine Dion Still Strives to Conceive Second Child
Celine Dion has vowed to keep trying for another child - she will continue in-vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment "until it works." The singer has undergone four failed attempts by doctors to implant embryos in her uterus as she strives to extend her family with husband Rene Angelil.
The couple believed the last treatment had been successful, and the 41-year-old announced the pregnancy to the world. But the happy news was dashed when doctors subsequently confirmed she was no longer pregnant - and Dion insists she's going to continue the treatment for as long as it takes.
She tells People magazine, "I'm going to try until it works. Five's my lucky number, so this is the time it's got to (work)." The couple is already parents to 9-year-old son Rene-Charles.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed