Celine Dion Still Strives to Conceive Second Child
Celine Dion has vowed to keep trying for another child - she will continue in-vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment "until it works." The singer has undergone four failed attempts by doctors to implant embryos in her uterus as she strives to extend her family with husband Rene Angelil.
The couple believed the last treatment had been successful, and the 41-year-old announced the pregnancy to the world. But the happy news was dashed when doctors subsequently confirmed she was no longer pregnant - and Dion insists she's going to continue the treatment for as long as it takes.
She tells People magazine, "I'm going to try until it works. Five's my lucky number, so this is the time it's got to (work)." The couple is already parents to 9-year-old son Rene-Charles.
More Celine Dion News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure