Celine Dion Still Strives to Conceive Second Child
Celine Dion has vowed to keep trying for another child - she will continue in-vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment "until it works." The singer has undergone four failed attempts by doctors to implant embryos in her uterus as she strives to extend her family with husband Rene Angelil.
The couple believed the last treatment had been successful, and the 41-year-old announced the pregnancy to the world. But the happy news was dashed when doctors subsequently confirmed she was no longer pregnant - and Dion insists she's going to continue the treatment for as long as it takes.
She tells People magazine, "I'm going to try until it works. Five's my lucky number, so this is the time it's got to (work)." The couple is already parents to 9-year-old son Rene-Charles.
More Celine Dion News
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full