Celine Dion Still Strives to Conceive Second Child
Celine Dion has vowed to keep trying for another child - she will continue in-vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment "until it works." The singer has undergone four failed attempts by doctors to implant embryos in her uterus as she strives to extend her family with husband Rene Angelil.
The couple believed the last treatment had been successful, and the 41-year-old announced the pregnancy to the world. But the happy news was dashed when doctors subsequently confirmed she was no longer pregnant - and Dion insists she's going to continue the treatment for as long as it takes.
She tells People magazine, "I'm going to try until it works. Five's my lucky number, so this is the time it's got to (work)." The couple is already parents to 9-year-old son Rene-Charles.
More Celine Dion News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene