Celine Dion Still Strives to Conceive Second Child
Celine Dion has vowed to keep trying for another child - she will continue in-vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment "until it works." The singer has undergone four failed attempts by doctors to implant embryos in her uterus as she strives to extend her family with husband Rene Angelil.
The couple believed the last treatment had been successful, and the 41-year-old announced the pregnancy to the world. But the happy news was dashed when doctors subsequently confirmed she was no longer pregnant - and Dion insists she's going to continue the treatment for as long as it takes.
She tells People magazine, "I'm going to try until it works. Five's my lucky number, so this is the time it's got to (work)." The couple is already parents to 9-year-old son Rene-Charles.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'