Fabrizio Moretti Teams Up With Norah Jones to Auction Off Designs for Haiti Relief Effort
The Strokes rocker Fabrizio Moretti has joined Norah Jones and Vampire Weekend to help raise funds for Haiti - by selling off personalized memorabilia. The musicians have stamped their own designs on items including bags, t-shirts and musical instruments which will be added to an auction to help survivors of the earthquake that hit the nation on January 12.
Other stars taking part include singer Regina Spektor, The Mars Volta and Fleet Foxes' Robin Pecknold, while Mark Ronson and Daft Punk are set to contribute soon, according to the Crafts For A Cause founder Binki Shapiro.
And it's not the only creative initiative that stars have been involved in to help the nation - singer Jordin Sparks has designed a necklace, while Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson has created a handbag with fashion store Mango which will be sold to help Haiti.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert