Fabrizio Moretti Teams Up With Norah Jones to Auction Off Designs for Haiti Relief Effort
The Strokes rocker Fabrizio Moretti has joined Norah Jones and Vampire Weekend to help raise funds for Haiti - by selling off personalized memorabilia. The musicians have stamped their own designs on items including bags, t-shirts and musical instruments which will be added to an auction to help survivors of the earthquake that hit the nation on January 12.
Other stars taking part include singer Regina Spektor, The Mars Volta and Fleet Foxes' Robin Pecknold, while Mark Ronson and Daft Punk are set to contribute soon, according to the Crafts For A Cause founder Binki Shapiro.
And it's not the only creative initiative that stars have been involved in to help the nation - singer Jordin Sparks has designed a necklace, while Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson has created a handbag with fashion store Mango which will be sold to help Haiti.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake