Fabrizio Moretti Teams Up With Norah Jones to Auction Off Designs for Haiti Relief Effort
The Strokes rocker Fabrizio Moretti has joined Norah Jones and Vampire Weekend to help raise funds for Haiti - by selling off personalized memorabilia. The musicians have stamped their own designs on items including bags, t-shirts and musical instruments which will be added to an auction to help survivors of the earthquake that hit the nation on January 12.
Other stars taking part include singer Regina Spektor, The Mars Volta and Fleet Foxes' Robin Pecknold, while Mark Ronson and Daft Punk are set to contribute soon, according to the Crafts For A Cause founder Binki Shapiro.
And it's not the only creative initiative that stars have been involved in to help the nation - singer Jordin Sparks has designed a necklace, while Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson has created a handbag with fashion store Mango which will be sold to help Haiti.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby