Fabrizio Moretti Teams Up With Norah Jones to Auction Off Designs for Haiti Relief Effort
The Strokes rocker Fabrizio Moretti has joined Norah Jones and Vampire Weekend to help raise funds for Haiti - by selling off personalized memorabilia. The musicians have stamped their own designs on items including bags, t-shirts and musical instruments which will be added to an auction to help survivors of the earthquake that hit the nation on January 12.
Other stars taking part include singer Regina Spektor, The Mars Volta and Fleet Foxes' Robin Pecknold, while Mark Ronson and Daft Punk are set to contribute soon, according to the Crafts For A Cause founder Binki Shapiro.
And it's not the only creative initiative that stars have been involved in to help the nation - singer Jordin Sparks has designed a necklace, while Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson has created a handbag with fashion store Mango which will be sold to help Haiti.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video