Fabrizio Moretti Teams Up With Norah Jones to Auction Off Designs for Haiti Relief Effort
The Strokes rocker Fabrizio Moretti has joined Norah Jones and Vampire Weekend to help raise funds for Haiti - by selling off personalized memorabilia. The musicians have stamped their own designs on items including bags, t-shirts and musical instruments which will be added to an auction to help survivors of the earthquake that hit the nation on January 12.
Other stars taking part include singer Regina Spektor, The Mars Volta and Fleet Foxes' Robin Pecknold, while Mark Ronson and Daft Punk are set to contribute soon, according to the Crafts For A Cause founder Binki Shapiro.
And it's not the only creative initiative that stars have been involved in to help the nation - singer Jordin Sparks has designed a necklace, while Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson has created a handbag with fashion store Mango which will be sold to help Haiti.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free