Ellen DeGeneres Defies the Osbournes to Pay for Every Swear Word
Ellen DeGeneres set the Osbournes a tough challenge during an appearance on her U.S. TV talk show - the foul-mouthed family had to donate $1,000 to charity every time they uttered a swear word. Black Sabbath frontman Ozzy Osbourne appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Friday, February 5, along with his wife Sharon Osbourne, son Jack Osbourne and daughter Kelly Osbourne.
But the new "American Idol" judge wasn't prepared to accept any bad language from the family - and they agreed to give money to help aid efforts in Haiti every time they cursed during the show.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Kelly Osbourne writes, "On a good note every time we swore on the Ellen show today we donated $1000 to Haiti!!!!"
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch