Ellen DeGeneres Defies the Osbournes to Pay for Every Swear Word
Ellen DeGeneres set the Osbournes a tough challenge during an appearance on her U.S. TV talk show - the foul-mouthed family had to donate $1,000 to charity every time they uttered a swear word. Black Sabbath frontman Ozzy Osbourne appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Friday, February 5, along with his wife Sharon Osbourne, son Jack Osbourne and daughter Kelly Osbourne.
But the new "American Idol" judge wasn't prepared to accept any bad language from the family - and they agreed to give money to help aid efforts in Haiti every time they cursed during the show.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Kelly Osbourne writes, "On a good note every time we swore on the Ellen show today we donated $1000 to Haiti!!!!"
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert