Ellen DeGeneres Defies the Osbournes to Pay for Every Swear Word
Ellen DeGeneres set the Osbournes a tough challenge during an appearance on her U.S. TV talk show - the foul-mouthed family had to donate $1,000 to charity every time they uttered a swear word. Black Sabbath frontman Ozzy Osbourne appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Friday, February 5, along with his wife Sharon Osbourne, son Jack Osbourne and daughter Kelly Osbourne.
But the new "American Idol" judge wasn't prepared to accept any bad language from the family - and they agreed to give money to help aid efforts in Haiti every time they cursed during the show.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Kelly Osbourne writes, "On a good note every time we swore on the Ellen show today we donated $1000 to Haiti!!!!"
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard