Ellen DeGeneres Defies the Osbournes to Pay for Every Swear Word
Ellen DeGeneres set the Osbournes a tough challenge during an appearance on her U.S. TV talk show - the foul-mouthed family had to donate $1,000 to charity every time they uttered a swear word. Black Sabbath frontman Ozzy Osbourne appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Friday, February 5, along with his wife Sharon Osbourne, son Jack Osbourne and daughter Kelly Osbourne.
But the new "American Idol" judge wasn't prepared to accept any bad language from the family - and they agreed to give money to help aid efforts in Haiti every time they cursed during the show.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Kelly Osbourne writes, "On a good note every time we swore on the Ellen show today we donated $1000 to Haiti!!!!"
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!