Ellen DeGeneres Defies the Osbournes to Pay for Every Swear Word
Ellen DeGeneres set the Osbournes a tough challenge during an appearance on her U.S. TV talk show - the foul-mouthed family had to donate $1,000 to charity every time they uttered a swear word. Black Sabbath frontman Ozzy Osbourne appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Friday, February 5, along with his wife Sharon Osbourne, son Jack Osbourne and daughter Kelly Osbourne.
But the new "American Idol" judge wasn't prepared to accept any bad language from the family - and they agreed to give money to help aid efforts in Haiti every time they cursed during the show.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Kelly Osbourne writes, "On a good note every time we swore on the Ellen show today we donated $1000 to Haiti!!!!"
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season