Samantha Ronson Thanks Lindsay Lohan for Clearing Up Abuse Rumor
Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson have taken to the internet to dispel rumors their relationship was marred by abuse, with the DJ threatening "legal action" over the false reports. The couple's tumultuous on/off romance came to an end in 2009, but the pair hit headlines again last week after they were rumored to have engaged in a public bust-up at a Hollywood night club.
Reports published on Radar Online subsequently suggested the couple's former relationship had been marred by domestic violence. But Lohan has vehemently denied the rumors, in a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "This is become a bit much. Samantha R never raised a hand to me, I've never said she did. Enough is Enough. Focus on other more important... ."
Ronson re-posted Lohan's message on her own Twitter.com page and added, "THANK you for clearing that up. The high road was giving me a nose bleed! To ANYONE who perpetuates this rumor accusing me of being violently abusive after Lindsay Lohan has denied it: I WILL take legal action. Sorry to sound so stern - but that sort of s**t is not cool."
- Song Joong Ki's 'Battleship Island' Co-Star Spills Detail of His Wedding Plan to Song Hye Kyo
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!