Samantha Ronson Thanks Lindsay Lohan for Clearing Up Abuse Rumor
Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson have taken to the internet to dispel rumors their relationship was marred by abuse, with the DJ threatening "legal action" over the false reports. The couple's tumultuous on/off romance came to an end in 2009, but the pair hit headlines again last week after they were rumored to have engaged in a public bust-up at a Hollywood night club.
Reports published on Radar Online subsequently suggested the couple's former relationship had been marred by domestic violence. But Lohan has vehemently denied the rumors, in a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "This is become a bit much. Samantha R never raised a hand to me, I've never said she did. Enough is Enough. Focus on other more important... ."
Ronson re-posted Lohan's message on her own Twitter.com page and added, "THANK you for clearing that up. The high road was giving me a nose bleed! To ANYONE who perpetuates this rumor accusing me of being violently abusive after Lindsay Lohan has denied it: I WILL take legal action. Sorry to sound so stern - but that sort of s**t is not cool."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars