Samantha Ronson Thanks Lindsay Lohan for Clearing Up Abuse Rumor
Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson have taken to the internet to dispel rumors their relationship was marred by abuse, with the DJ threatening "legal action" over the false reports. The couple's tumultuous on/off romance came to an end in 2009, but the pair hit headlines again last week after they were rumored to have engaged in a public bust-up at a Hollywood night club.
Reports published on Radar Online subsequently suggested the couple's former relationship had been marred by domestic violence. But Lohan has vehemently denied the rumors, in a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "This is become a bit much. Samantha R never raised a hand to me, I've never said she did. Enough is Enough. Focus on other more important... ."
Ronson re-posted Lohan's message on her own Twitter.com page and added, "THANK you for clearing that up. The high road was giving me a nose bleed! To ANYONE who perpetuates this rumor accusing me of being violently abusive after Lindsay Lohan has denied it: I WILL take legal action. Sorry to sound so stern - but that sort of s**t is not cool."
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub