Michael Jackson's Spirit Contacted Ex-Wife
Michael Jackson has spoken out from beyond the grave to Lisa Marie Presley in a spooky seance, according to the King of Pop's former make-up artist. Beautician Karen Faye and Jackson's ex-wife Presley allegedly made contact with the singer, who died in June 2009, with the help of a medium last week.
Faye insists the "Thriller" icon's spirit seemed to be "unsettled" and expressed remorse for any wrongdoing. Faye says, "He seemed to be on a mission to reach out to people in his life and be forgiven. Michael spent his time explaining his faults and wanting us to forgive him. He seemed unsettled."
"He seemed more jovial with Lisa. The psychic turned to me and said Michael is telling me, 'You took such good care of me, and I am so sorry I hurt you so much.' He said he should have listened to me more. It hit me straight in the heart."
The 53 year old insists the psychic had "no idea" of her relationship with Jackson, adding, "There were definite, deep insights that would have been difficult (for a psychic) to make up. It was detailed about the inner dynamics of his family and his levels of pain and emotional inability."
Elvis Presley's daughter wed Jackson in 1994 but they split just 18 months later.
More Michael Jackson News
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?