Michael Jackson's Spirit Contacted Ex-Wife
Michael Jackson has spoken out from beyond the grave to Lisa Marie Presley in a spooky seance, according to the King of Pop's former make-up artist. Beautician Karen Faye and Jackson's ex-wife Presley allegedly made contact with the singer, who died in June 2009, with the help of a medium last week.
Faye insists the "Thriller" icon's spirit seemed to be "unsettled" and expressed remorse for any wrongdoing. Faye says, "He seemed to be on a mission to reach out to people in his life and be forgiven. Michael spent his time explaining his faults and wanting us to forgive him. He seemed unsettled."
"He seemed more jovial with Lisa. The psychic turned to me and said Michael is telling me, 'You took such good care of me, and I am so sorry I hurt you so much.' He said he should have listened to me more. It hit me straight in the heart."
The 53 year old insists the psychic had "no idea" of her relationship with Jackson, adding, "There were definite, deep insights that would have been difficult (for a psychic) to make up. It was detailed about the inner dynamics of his family and his levels of pain and emotional inability."
Elvis Presley's daughter wed Jackson in 1994 but they split just 18 months later.
More Michael Jackson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie