Michael Jackson's Spirit Contacted Ex-Wife
Michael Jackson has spoken out from beyond the grave to Lisa Marie Presley in a spooky seance, according to the King of Pop's former make-up artist. Beautician Karen Faye and Jackson's ex-wife Presley allegedly made contact with the singer, who died in June 2009, with the help of a medium last week.
Faye insists the "Thriller" icon's spirit seemed to be "unsettled" and expressed remorse for any wrongdoing. Faye says, "He seemed to be on a mission to reach out to people in his life and be forgiven. Michael spent his time explaining his faults and wanting us to forgive him. He seemed unsettled."
"He seemed more jovial with Lisa. The psychic turned to me and said Michael is telling me, 'You took such good care of me, and I am so sorry I hurt you so much.' He said he should have listened to me more. It hit me straight in the heart."
The 53 year old insists the psychic had "no idea" of her relationship with Jackson, adding, "There were definite, deep insights that would have been difficult (for a psychic) to make up. It was detailed about the inner dynamics of his family and his levels of pain and emotional inability."
Elvis Presley's daughter wed Jackson in 1994 but they split just 18 months later.
More Michael Jackson News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season