Bradley Cooper Says 'The Hangover 2' Is Set for Shooting
"The Hangover" star Bradley Cooper has confirmed the hit comedy's sequel is all ready to go after the cast and director Todd Phillips agreed on a location and storyline. The big screen project was one of 2009's biggest hits and the stars of the movie - Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis and Justin Bartha - wanted to make sure a sequel would be a good idea before agreeing to do it.
The depicter of Phil Wenneck says, "The four of us got together and toyed around with the idea of where it was going to be and what happens and Todd Phillips came up with this hilarious opening that I hope stays."
The first film was set in Las Vegas and chronicled a stag weekend gone wrong.
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12