Bradley Cooper Says 'The Hangover 2' Is Set for Shooting
"The Hangover" star Bradley Cooper has confirmed the hit comedy's sequel is all ready to go after the cast and director Todd Phillips agreed on a location and storyline. The big screen project was one of 2009's biggest hits and the stars of the movie - Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis and Justin Bartha - wanted to make sure a sequel would be a good idea before agreeing to do it.
The depicter of Phil Wenneck says, "The four of us got together and toyed around with the idea of where it was going to be and what happens and Todd Phillips came up with this hilarious opening that I hope stays."
The first film was set in Las Vegas and chronicled a stag weekend gone wrong.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation