Bradley Cooper Says 'The Hangover 2' Is Set for Shooting
"The Hangover" star Bradley Cooper has confirmed the hit comedy's sequel is all ready to go after the cast and director Todd Phillips agreed on a location and storyline. The big screen project was one of 2009's biggest hits and the stars of the movie - Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis and Justin Bartha - wanted to make sure a sequel would be a good idea before agreeing to do it.
The depicter of Phil Wenneck says, "The four of us got together and toyed around with the idea of where it was going to be and what happens and Todd Phillips came up with this hilarious opening that I hope stays."
The first film was set in Las Vegas and chronicled a stag weekend gone wrong.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'