Bradley Cooper Says 'The Hangover 2' Is Set for Shooting
"The Hangover" star Bradley Cooper has confirmed the hit comedy's sequel is all ready to go after the cast and director Todd Phillips agreed on a location and storyline. The big screen project was one of 2009's biggest hits and the stars of the movie - Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis and Justin Bartha - wanted to make sure a sequel would be a good idea before agreeing to do it.
The depicter of Phil Wenneck says, "The four of us got together and toyed around with the idea of where it was going to be and what happens and Todd Phillips came up with this hilarious opening that I hope stays."
The first film was set in Las Vegas and chronicled a stag weekend gone wrong.
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury