Bradley Cooper Says 'The Hangover 2' Is Set for Shooting
"The Hangover" star Bradley Cooper has confirmed the hit comedy's sequel is all ready to go after the cast and director Todd Phillips agreed on a location and storyline. The big screen project was one of 2009's biggest hits and the stars of the movie - Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis and Justin Bartha - wanted to make sure a sequel would be a good idea before agreeing to do it.
The depicter of Phil Wenneck says, "The four of us got together and toyed around with the idea of where it was going to be and what happens and Todd Phillips came up with this hilarious opening that I hope stays."
The first film was set in Las Vegas and chronicled a stag weekend gone wrong.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie