Director Wants Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner for 'Laverne and Shirley' Remake
"Pretty Woman" director Garry Marshall is taking Jamie Foxx's advice and pushing forward with a movie remake of his hit TV sitcom "Laverne & Shirley" with new best pals Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner in the title roles.
The actresses became bosom buddies on the set of Marshall's new film "Valentine's Day", prompting their co-star to suggest they'd be perfect for a "Laverne & Shirley" remake. And Marshall admits he's committed to making the movie, which will feature cameos from his sister Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams - the original Laverne & Shirley.
He says, "We're gonna work on that. My sister Penny and Cindy are going to be a guest cameo (sic)." And Garner can't wait to work with her new best friend, "Are you kidding? We're dying to do it."
More Jessica Biel News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked