Director Wants Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner for 'Laverne and Shirley' Remake
"Pretty Woman" director Garry Marshall is taking Jamie Foxx's advice and pushing forward with a movie remake of his hit TV sitcom "Laverne & Shirley" with new best pals Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner in the title roles.
The actresses became bosom buddies on the set of Marshall's new film "Valentine's Day", prompting their co-star to suggest they'd be perfect for a "Laverne & Shirley" remake. And Marshall admits he's committed to making the movie, which will feature cameos from his sister Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams - the original Laverne & Shirley.
He says, "We're gonna work on that. My sister Penny and Cindy are going to be a guest cameo (sic)." And Garner can't wait to work with her new best friend, "Are you kidding? We're dying to do it."
More Jessica Biel News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'