Director Wants Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner for 'Laverne and Shirley' Remake
"Pretty Woman" director Garry Marshall is taking Jamie Foxx's advice and pushing forward with a movie remake of his hit TV sitcom "Laverne & Shirley" with new best pals Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner in the title roles.
The actresses became bosom buddies on the set of Marshall's new film "Valentine's Day", prompting their co-star to suggest they'd be perfect for a "Laverne & Shirley" remake. And Marshall admits he's committed to making the movie, which will feature cameos from his sister Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams - the original Laverne & Shirley.
He says, "We're gonna work on that. My sister Penny and Cindy are going to be a guest cameo (sic)." And Garner can't wait to work with her new best friend, "Are you kidding? We're dying to do it."
More Jessica Biel News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character