Director Wants Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner for 'Laverne and Shirley' Remake
"Pretty Woman" director Garry Marshall is taking Jamie Foxx's advice and pushing forward with a movie remake of his hit TV sitcom "Laverne & Shirley" with new best pals Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner in the title roles.
The actresses became bosom buddies on the set of Marshall's new film "Valentine's Day", prompting their co-star to suggest they'd be perfect for a "Laverne & Shirley" remake. And Marshall admits he's committed to making the movie, which will feature cameos from his sister Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams - the original Laverne & Shirley.
He says, "We're gonna work on that. My sister Penny and Cindy are going to be a guest cameo (sic)." And Garner can't wait to work with her new best friend, "Are you kidding? We're dying to do it."
More Jessica Biel News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'