Director Wants Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner for 'Laverne and Shirley' Remake
"Pretty Woman" director Garry Marshall is taking Jamie Foxx's advice and pushing forward with a movie remake of his hit TV sitcom "Laverne & Shirley" with new best pals Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner in the title roles.
The actresses became bosom buddies on the set of Marshall's new film "Valentine's Day", prompting their co-star to suggest they'd be perfect for a "Laverne & Shirley" remake. And Marshall admits he's committed to making the movie, which will feature cameos from his sister Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams - the original Laverne & Shirley.
He says, "We're gonna work on that. My sister Penny and Cindy are going to be a guest cameo (sic)." And Garner can't wait to work with her new best friend, "Are you kidding? We're dying to do it."
More Jessica Biel News
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles