Bruce Willis Met Emma Heming Through 'Work Out'
Bruce Willis found his second wife, Emma Heming, in a gym during a self-imposed relationship ban. The movie star admits he had turned his "back on love" and spent four years casually dating, refusing to commit, when he met the model while working out.
He tells Men's Journal magazine, "My stance was to just keep saying no (to relationships) but I did know that you're unlikely to find your wife - or any partner - in a nightclub or in a bar. I married someone I had already known for three years from working out at the same gym. That doesn't happen very often."
Recently, Bruce Willis stunned audience on "Late Show with David Letterman" as he demonstrated his new invention "exploding underpants" which left holes on his jeans. During the show, he jested, "It'll liven up any party or any business meeting. Available in briefs, boxers or boxer-briefs for $19.95... Stand back and learn. When we're at the lab we like to say, '3, 2, 1!' "
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident