Bruce Willis Met Emma Heming Through 'Work Out'
Bruce Willis found his second wife, Emma Heming, in a gym during a self-imposed relationship ban. The movie star admits he had turned his "back on love" and spent four years casually dating, refusing to commit, when he met the model while working out.
He tells Men's Journal magazine, "My stance was to just keep saying no (to relationships) but I did know that you're unlikely to find your wife - or any partner - in a nightclub or in a bar. I married someone I had already known for three years from working out at the same gym. That doesn't happen very often."
Recently, Bruce Willis stunned audience on "Late Show with David Letterman" as he demonstrated his new invention "exploding underpants" which left holes on his jeans. During the show, he jested, "It'll liven up any party or any business meeting. Available in briefs, boxers or boxer-briefs for $19.95... Stand back and learn. When we're at the lab we like to say, '3, 2, 1!' "
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed