Bruce Willis Met Emma Heming Through 'Work Out'
Bruce Willis found his second wife, Emma Heming, in a gym during a self-imposed relationship ban. The movie star admits he had turned his "back on love" and spent four years casually dating, refusing to commit, when he met the model while working out.
He tells Men's Journal magazine, "My stance was to just keep saying no (to relationships) but I did know that you're unlikely to find your wife - or any partner - in a nightclub or in a bar. I married someone I had already known for three years from working out at the same gym. That doesn't happen very often."
Recently, Bruce Willis stunned audience on "Late Show with David Letterman" as he demonstrated his new invention "exploding underpants" which left holes on his jeans. During the show, he jested, "It'll liven up any party or any business meeting. Available in briefs, boxers or boxer-briefs for $19.95... Stand back and learn. When we're at the lab we like to say, '3, 2, 1!' "
More Bruce Willis News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal