Jeremy Renner Embarrassed Over Impromptu Performance
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner was left red-faced on U.S. TV on Tuesday, February 9 after he was coaxed to show off his amateur music skills during an impromptu performance. The Oscar-nominated actor appeared on talkshow "The View" with guest co-host Brooke Shields when he was asked to showcase his vocal talents - without a chance to warm up.
Renner proved to be a good sport, but warned viewers before playing his tune, "I'm not a piano player. This is a song I wrote a while back. It's called 'My World'. I'll play a little."
The actor missed a few notes but held the hosts responsible for springing the task on him. Laughing off his shaky performance, he turned to the hosts, and said, "I really hate you."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences