Jeremy Renner Embarrassed Over Impromptu Performance
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner was left red-faced on U.S. TV on Tuesday, February 9 after he was coaxed to show off his amateur music skills during an impromptu performance. The Oscar-nominated actor appeared on talkshow "The View" with guest co-host Brooke Shields when he was asked to showcase his vocal talents - without a chance to warm up.
Renner proved to be a good sport, but warned viewers before playing his tune, "I'm not a piano player. This is a song I wrote a while back. It's called 'My World'. I'll play a little."
The actor missed a few notes but held the hosts responsible for springing the task on him. Laughing off his shaky performance, he turned to the hosts, and said, "I really hate you."
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!