Melanie Brown Offers Herself to Be 'The X Factor' Judge
Melanie Brown has offered her services as a judge on Simon Cowell's U.S. version of "The X factor" - following a recommendation from the British show's panelist Dannii Minogue. Cowell is quitting "American Idol" in 2011 to concentrate on bringing his hit U.K. talent contest to the U.S., and is currently on the hunt for judges to make up the rest of the four-person panel.
The music mogul is reportedly trying to persuade Brit judge Cheryl Cole to follow him Stateside, and former Spice Girls Brown wants to be considered for a seat beside the pair.
She tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I'd love to be a judge on 'The X Factor'. I think it's a great show. I was speaking to Dannii Minogue recently and she told me everyone gets on really well. I've also met Cheryl Cole - she's lovely."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger