Melanie Brown Offers Herself to Be 'The X Factor' Judge
Melanie Brown has offered her services as a judge on Simon Cowell's U.S. version of "The X factor" - following a recommendation from the British show's panelist Dannii Minogue. Cowell is quitting "American Idol" in 2011 to concentrate on bringing his hit U.K. talent contest to the U.S., and is currently on the hunt for judges to make up the rest of the four-person panel.
The music mogul is reportedly trying to persuade Brit judge Cheryl Cole to follow him Stateside, and former Spice Girls Brown wants to be considered for a seat beside the pair.
She tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I'd love to be a judge on 'The X Factor'. I think it's a great show. I was speaking to Dannii Minogue recently and she told me everyone gets on really well. I've also met Cheryl Cole - she's lovely."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked