Melanie Brown Offers Herself to Be 'The X Factor' Judge
Melanie Brown has offered her services as a judge on Simon Cowell's U.S. version of "The X factor" - following a recommendation from the British show's panelist Dannii Minogue. Cowell is quitting "American Idol" in 2011 to concentrate on bringing his hit U.K. talent contest to the U.S., and is currently on the hunt for judges to make up the rest of the four-person panel.
The music mogul is reportedly trying to persuade Brit judge Cheryl Cole to follow him Stateside, and former Spice Girls Brown wants to be considered for a seat beside the pair.
She tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I'd love to be a judge on 'The X Factor'. I think it's a great show. I was speaking to Dannii Minogue recently and she told me everyone gets on really well. I've also met Cheryl Cole - she's lovely."
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?