Melanie Brown Offers Herself to Be 'The X Factor' Judge
Melanie Brown has offered her services as a judge on Simon Cowell's U.S. version of "The X factor" - following a recommendation from the British show's panelist Dannii Minogue. Cowell is quitting "American Idol" in 2011 to concentrate on bringing his hit U.K. talent contest to the U.S., and is currently on the hunt for judges to make up the rest of the four-person panel.
The music mogul is reportedly trying to persuade Brit judge Cheryl Cole to follow him Stateside, and former Spice Girls Brown wants to be considered for a seat beside the pair.
She tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I'd love to be a judge on 'The X Factor'. I think it's a great show. I was speaking to Dannii Minogue recently and she told me everyone gets on really well. I've also met Cheryl Cole - she's lovely."
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon