Melanie Brown Offers Herself to Be 'The X Factor' Judge
Melanie Brown has offered her services as a judge on Simon Cowell's U.S. version of "The X factor" - following a recommendation from the British show's panelist Dannii Minogue. Cowell is quitting "American Idol" in 2011 to concentrate on bringing his hit U.K. talent contest to the U.S., and is currently on the hunt for judges to make up the rest of the four-person panel.
The music mogul is reportedly trying to persuade Brit judge Cheryl Cole to follow him Stateside, and former Spice Girls Brown wants to be considered for a seat beside the pair.
She tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I'd love to be a judge on 'The X Factor'. I think it's a great show. I was speaking to Dannii Minogue recently and she told me everyone gets on really well. I've also met Cheryl Cole - she's lovely."
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- HBO's Porn Drama 'The Deuce' Gets a September Premiere Date