Lindsay Lohan Insists She's Not Filling Pout
Lindsay Lohan has dismissed rumors she's pumped up her pout with cosmetic surgery - posting a picture on the internet to prove her lips are all natural. The "Mean Girls" star was rumored to have enlisted the help of doctors to improve her smile with injectable fillers, after she was spotted with what looked like a cut on her top lip.
But Lohan is adamant she's not undergone any cosmetic procedures - and she's posted a close-up image of her mouth on her Twitter.com page in a bid to prove her point. In a post on the website, she writes, "Tabloids are lies. Why are all of my friends asking me if I have a cut on my lip? Lol (laugh out loud) coz I don't (sic)."
"See! My lips are just as they've always been. It's nuts that I feel the need to give proof! What is this world coming to."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?