Lindsay Lohan Insists She's Not Filling Pout
Lindsay Lohan has dismissed rumors she's pumped up her pout with cosmetic surgery - posting a picture on the internet to prove her lips are all natural. The "Mean Girls" star was rumored to have enlisted the help of doctors to improve her smile with injectable fillers, after she was spotted with what looked like a cut on her top lip.
But Lohan is adamant she's not undergone any cosmetic procedures - and she's posted a close-up image of her mouth on her Twitter.com page in a bid to prove her point. In a post on the website, she writes, "Tabloids are lies. Why are all of my friends asking me if I have a cut on my lip? Lol (laugh out loud) coz I don't (sic)."
"See! My lips are just as they've always been. It's nuts that I feel the need to give proof! What is this world coming to."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie