Lindsay Lohan Insists She's Not Filling Pout
Lindsay Lohan has dismissed rumors she's pumped up her pout with cosmetic surgery - posting a picture on the internet to prove her lips are all natural. The "Mean Girls" star was rumored to have enlisted the help of doctors to improve her smile with injectable fillers, after she was spotted with what looked like a cut on her top lip.
But Lohan is adamant she's not undergone any cosmetic procedures - and she's posted a close-up image of her mouth on her Twitter.com page in a bid to prove her point. In a post on the website, she writes, "Tabloids are lies. Why are all of my friends asking me if I have a cut on my lip? Lol (laugh out loud) coz I don't (sic)."
"See! My lips are just as they've always been. It's nuts that I feel the need to give proof! What is this world coming to."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour