Lindsay Lohan Insists She's Not Filling Pout
Lindsay Lohan has dismissed rumors she's pumped up her pout with cosmetic surgery - posting a picture on the internet to prove her lips are all natural. The "Mean Girls" star was rumored to have enlisted the help of doctors to improve her smile with injectable fillers, after she was spotted with what looked like a cut on her top lip.
But Lohan is adamant she's not undergone any cosmetic procedures - and she's posted a close-up image of her mouth on her Twitter.com page in a bid to prove her point. In a post on the website, she writes, "Tabloids are lies. Why are all of my friends asking me if I have a cut on my lip? Lol (laugh out loud) coz I don't (sic)."
"See! My lips are just as they've always been. It's nuts that I feel the need to give proof! What is this world coming to."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says