Lindsay Lohan Insists She's Not Filling Pout
Lindsay Lohan has dismissed rumors she's pumped up her pout with cosmetic surgery - posting a picture on the internet to prove her lips are all natural. The "Mean Girls" star was rumored to have enlisted the help of doctors to improve her smile with injectable fillers, after she was spotted with what looked like a cut on her top lip.
But Lohan is adamant she's not undergone any cosmetic procedures - and she's posted a close-up image of her mouth on her Twitter.com page in a bid to prove her point. In a post on the website, she writes, "Tabloids are lies. Why are all of my friends asking me if I have a cut on my lip? Lol (laugh out loud) coz I don't (sic)."
"See! My lips are just as they've always been. It's nuts that I feel the need to give proof! What is this world coming to."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage