Eva Longoria Guides Fans to X-Rated Site
Eva Longoria gave online fans a saucy shock after joining Twitter.com - she accidentally directed her followers to a porn site. The "Desperate Housewives" star signed up to the micro-blogging website last week, but it took her a while to get to grips with the technology.
When the actress tried to direct her fans to her husband, basketball star Tony Parker's Twitter address, she accidentally sent them a link to an X-rated website. After realizing her mistake, she quickly urged fans to stay away from the sexy site, "Oh noooo! I put the wrong Twitter site for my husband!! The one I put earlier goes to some porn site!!!! Don't use it!"
Eva Longoria decided to join the micro blogging site in early February. Her first message posted on her page read, "Hey guys! I'm finally on twitter! I just joined like 10 minutes ago, so hang tight as I get the hang of this.... ." She sent out a call to Ashton Kutcher who was then quick replying her, "So since @EvaLongoria is new to twitter we have to show her how fun it is! Tweet her!"
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24