Eva Longoria Guides Fans to X-Rated Site
Eva Longoria gave online fans a saucy shock after joining Twitter.com - she accidentally directed her followers to a porn site. The "Desperate Housewives" star signed up to the micro-blogging website last week, but it took her a while to get to grips with the technology.
When the actress tried to direct her fans to her husband, basketball star Tony Parker's Twitter address, she accidentally sent them a link to an X-rated website. After realizing her mistake, she quickly urged fans to stay away from the sexy site, "Oh noooo! I put the wrong Twitter site for my husband!! The one I put earlier goes to some porn site!!!! Don't use it!"
Eva Longoria decided to join the micro blogging site in early February. Her first message posted on her page read, "Hey guys! I'm finally on twitter! I just joined like 10 minutes ago, so hang tight as I get the hang of this.... ." She sent out a call to Ashton Kutcher who was then quick replying her, "So since @EvaLongoria is new to twitter we have to show her how fun it is! Tweet her!"
More Eva Longoria News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'