Eva Longoria Guides Fans to X-Rated Site
Eva Longoria gave online fans a saucy shock after joining Twitter.com - she accidentally directed her followers to a porn site. The "Desperate Housewives" star signed up to the micro-blogging website last week, but it took her a while to get to grips with the technology.
When the actress tried to direct her fans to her husband, basketball star Tony Parker's Twitter address, she accidentally sent them a link to an X-rated website. After realizing her mistake, she quickly urged fans to stay away from the sexy site, "Oh noooo! I put the wrong Twitter site for my husband!! The one I put earlier goes to some porn site!!!! Don't use it!"
Eva Longoria decided to join the micro blogging site in early February. Her first message posted on her page read, "Hey guys! I'm finally on twitter! I just joined like 10 minutes ago, so hang tight as I get the hang of this.... ." She sent out a call to Ashton Kutcher who was then quick replying her, "So since @EvaLongoria is new to twitter we have to show her how fun it is! Tweet her!"
More Eva Longoria News
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew