Eva Longoria Guides Fans to X-Rated Site
Eva Longoria gave online fans a saucy shock after joining Twitter.com - she accidentally directed her followers to a porn site. The "Desperate Housewives" star signed up to the micro-blogging website last week, but it took her a while to get to grips with the technology.
When the actress tried to direct her fans to her husband, basketball star Tony Parker's Twitter address, she accidentally sent them a link to an X-rated website. After realizing her mistake, she quickly urged fans to stay away from the sexy site, "Oh noooo! I put the wrong Twitter site for my husband!! The one I put earlier goes to some porn site!!!! Don't use it!"
Eva Longoria decided to join the micro blogging site in early February. Her first message posted on her page read, "Hey guys! I'm finally on twitter! I just joined like 10 minutes ago, so hang tight as I get the hang of this.... ." She sent out a call to Ashton Kutcher who was then quick replying her, "So since @EvaLongoria is new to twitter we have to show her how fun it is! Tweet her!"
More Eva Longoria News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'