Catherine Zeta-Jones Pays Homage to Angela Lansbury at All-Star Gala
Catherine Zeta-Jones led tributes to veteran actress Angela Lansbury at The Drama League's 26th annual all-star gala in New York City on Monday night, February 8. The "Murder, She Wrote" star's career was marked at A Musical Celebration of Broadway at the city's Pierre New York hotel.
Zeta-Jones, who is currently appearing as Lansbury's daughter in Stephen Sondheim's "A Little Night Music", joined other performers including "Glee"'s Victor Garber, former "Grey's Anatomy" star T.R. Knight and "The Sopranos" ' Edie Falco to celebrate the Brit.
During the show, Lansbury's success was marked with musical performances of notable songs from her long running career, including excerpts from 1983 TV musical "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street", Disney film "Beauty and the Beast "and her first stage musical role in "Anyone Can Whistle".
A charity auction was also held during the annual event to benefit The Drama League.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala