Catherine Zeta-Jones Pays Homage to Angela Lansbury at All-Star Gala
Catherine Zeta-Jones led tributes to veteran actress Angela Lansbury at The Drama League's 26th annual all-star gala in New York City on Monday night, February 8. The "Murder, She Wrote" star's career was marked at A Musical Celebration of Broadway at the city's Pierre New York hotel.
Zeta-Jones, who is currently appearing as Lansbury's daughter in Stephen Sondheim's "A Little Night Music", joined other performers including "Glee"'s Victor Garber, former "Grey's Anatomy" star T.R. Knight and "The Sopranos" ' Edie Falco to celebrate the Brit.
During the show, Lansbury's success was marked with musical performances of notable songs from her long running career, including excerpts from 1983 TV musical "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street", Disney film "Beauty and the Beast "and her first stage musical role in "Anyone Can Whistle".
A charity auction was also held during the annual event to benefit The Drama League.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards