Catherine Zeta-Jones Pays Homage to Angela Lansbury at All-Star Gala
Catherine Zeta-Jones led tributes to veteran actress Angela Lansbury at The Drama League's 26th annual all-star gala in New York City on Monday night, February 8. The "Murder, She Wrote" star's career was marked at A Musical Celebration of Broadway at the city's Pierre New York hotel.
Zeta-Jones, who is currently appearing as Lansbury's daughter in Stephen Sondheim's "A Little Night Music", joined other performers including "Glee"'s Victor Garber, former "Grey's Anatomy" star T.R. Knight and "The Sopranos" ' Edie Falco to celebrate the Brit.
During the show, Lansbury's success was marked with musical performances of notable songs from her long running career, including excerpts from 1983 TV musical "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street", Disney film "Beauty and the Beast "and her first stage musical role in "Anyone Can Whistle".
A charity auction was also held during the annual event to benefit The Drama League.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival