Catherine Zeta-Jones Pays Homage to Angela Lansbury at All-Star Gala
Catherine Zeta-Jones led tributes to veteran actress Angela Lansbury at The Drama League's 26th annual all-star gala in New York City on Monday night, February 8. The "Murder, She Wrote" star's career was marked at A Musical Celebration of Broadway at the city's Pierre New York hotel.
Zeta-Jones, who is currently appearing as Lansbury's daughter in Stephen Sondheim's "A Little Night Music", joined other performers including "Glee"'s Victor Garber, former "Grey's Anatomy" star T.R. Knight and "The Sopranos" ' Edie Falco to celebrate the Brit.
During the show, Lansbury's success was marked with musical performances of notable songs from her long running career, including excerpts from 1983 TV musical "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street", Disney film "Beauty and the Beast "and her first stage musical role in "Anyone Can Whistle".
A charity auction was also held during the annual event to benefit The Drama League.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour