Catherine Zeta-Jones Pays Homage to Angela Lansbury at All-Star Gala
Catherine Zeta-Jones led tributes to veteran actress Angela Lansbury at The Drama League's 26th annual all-star gala in New York City on Monday night, February 8. The "Murder, She Wrote" star's career was marked at A Musical Celebration of Broadway at the city's Pierre New York hotel.
Zeta-Jones, who is currently appearing as Lansbury's daughter in Stephen Sondheim's "A Little Night Music", joined other performers including "Glee"'s Victor Garber, former "Grey's Anatomy" star T.R. Knight and "The Sopranos" ' Edie Falco to celebrate the Brit.
During the show, Lansbury's success was marked with musical performances of notable songs from her long running career, including excerpts from 1983 TV musical "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street", Disney film "Beauty and the Beast "and her first stage musical role in "Anyone Can Whistle".
A charity auction was also held during the annual event to benefit The Drama League.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week