Kevin Federline Is Ready for Second Marriage
Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline is ready to wed again. The former dancer, who is currently dating volleyball star Victoria Prince, admits losing weight has given him a new lease of life and he's considering settling down again.
Appearing on Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Monday, February 8, the 31-year-old dancer/rapper said, "Would I get married again? Definitely... I just want to be happy. Right now, I really am happy. Victoria's a great person. She's an incredible person."
Kevin Federline started dating Victoria Prince after he split from Britney Spears in 2007. From his previous marriage with the "Toxic" singer, whom he married on September 18, 2004, he has two sons named Sean Preston Federline and Jayden James Federline.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie