Kevin Federline Is Ready for Second Marriage
Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline is ready to wed again. The former dancer, who is currently dating volleyball star Victoria Prince, admits losing weight has given him a new lease of life and he's considering settling down again.
Appearing on Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Monday, February 8, the 31-year-old dancer/rapper said, "Would I get married again? Definitely... I just want to be happy. Right now, I really am happy. Victoria's a great person. She's an incredible person."
Kevin Federline started dating Victoria Prince after he split from Britney Spears in 2007. From his previous marriage with the "Toxic" singer, whom he married on September 18, 2004, he has two sons named Sean Preston Federline and Jayden James Federline.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die