Kevin Federline Is Ready for Second Marriage
Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline is ready to wed again. The former dancer, who is currently dating volleyball star Victoria Prince, admits losing weight has given him a new lease of life and he's considering settling down again.
Appearing on Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Monday, February 8, the 31-year-old dancer/rapper said, "Would I get married again? Definitely... I just want to be happy. Right now, I really am happy. Victoria's a great person. She's an incredible person."
Kevin Federline started dating Victoria Prince after he split from Britney Spears in 2007. From his previous marriage with the "Toxic" singer, whom he married on September 18, 2004, he has two sons named Sean Preston Federline and Jayden James Federline.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked