Kevin Federline Is Ready for Second Marriage
Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline is ready to wed again. The former dancer, who is currently dating volleyball star Victoria Prince, admits losing weight has given him a new lease of life and he's considering settling down again.
Appearing on Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Monday, February 8, the 31-year-old dancer/rapper said, "Would I get married again? Definitely... I just want to be happy. Right now, I really am happy. Victoria's a great person. She's an incredible person."
Kevin Federline started dating Victoria Prince after he split from Britney Spears in 2007. From his previous marriage with the "Toxic" singer, whom he married on September 18, 2004, he has two sons named Sean Preston Federline and Jayden James Federline.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video