Kevin Federline Is Ready for Second Marriage
Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline is ready to wed again. The former dancer, who is currently dating volleyball star Victoria Prince, admits losing weight has given him a new lease of life and he's considering settling down again.
Appearing on Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Monday, February 8, the 31-year-old dancer/rapper said, "Would I get married again? Definitely... I just want to be happy. Right now, I really am happy. Victoria's a great person. She's an incredible person."
Kevin Federline started dating Victoria Prince after he split from Britney Spears in 2007. From his previous marriage with the "Toxic" singer, whom he married on September 18, 2004, he has two sons named Sean Preston Federline and Jayden James Federline.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance