Marisa Miller Forced to Show Her Assets During Celebrity Football Clash
Victoria's Secret model Marisa Miller showed off more than her football skills at a pre-Super Bowl celebrity football game at the weekend, February 6 - thanks to a pants-dropping play from funnyman Tom Arnold.
The pair joined "Twilight" stars Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz and "Gossip Girl"'s Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick to show off their football skills at the 2010 DIRECTV Celebrity Beach Bowl in South Beach, Miami.
But a defensive play from Arnold left Miller exposing her assets to the star-studded crowd when he grabbed the rear of her pants instead of the flag attached to her waist - in a bid to stop her from scoring. The red-faced model was still a winner though - she was named the Most Valuable Player after the game.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video