Marisa Miller Forced to Show Her Assets During Celebrity Football Clash
Victoria's Secret model Marisa Miller showed off more than her football skills at a pre-Super Bowl celebrity football game at the weekend, February 6 - thanks to a pants-dropping play from funnyman Tom Arnold.
The pair joined "Twilight" stars Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz and "Gossip Girl"'s Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick to show off their football skills at the 2010 DIRECTV Celebrity Beach Bowl in South Beach, Miami.
But a defensive play from Arnold left Miller exposing her assets to the star-studded crowd when he grabbed the rear of her pants instead of the flag attached to her waist - in a bid to stop her from scoring. The red-faced model was still a winner though - she was named the Most Valuable Player after the game.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says