Marisa Miller Forced to Show Her Assets During Celebrity Football Clash
Victoria's Secret model Marisa Miller showed off more than her football skills at a pre-Super Bowl celebrity football game at the weekend, February 6 - thanks to a pants-dropping play from funnyman Tom Arnold.
The pair joined "Twilight" stars Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz and "Gossip Girl"'s Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick to show off their football skills at the 2010 DIRECTV Celebrity Beach Bowl in South Beach, Miami.
But a defensive play from Arnold left Miller exposing her assets to the star-studded crowd when he grabbed the rear of her pants instead of the flag attached to her waist - in a bid to stop her from scoring. The red-faced model was still a winner though - she was named the Most Valuable Player after the game.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars