Marisa Miller Forced to Show Her Assets During Celebrity Football Clash
Victoria's Secret model Marisa Miller showed off more than her football skills at a pre-Super Bowl celebrity football game at the weekend, February 6 - thanks to a pants-dropping play from funnyman Tom Arnold.
The pair joined "Twilight" stars Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz and "Gossip Girl"'s Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick to show off their football skills at the 2010 DIRECTV Celebrity Beach Bowl in South Beach, Miami.
But a defensive play from Arnold left Miller exposing her assets to the star-studded crowd when he grabbed the rear of her pants instead of the flag attached to her waist - in a bid to stop her from scoring. The red-faced model was still a winner though - she was named the Most Valuable Player after the game.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover