Marisa Miller Forced to Show Her Assets During Celebrity Football Clash
Victoria's Secret model Marisa Miller showed off more than her football skills at a pre-Super Bowl celebrity football game at the weekend, February 6 - thanks to a pants-dropping play from funnyman Tom Arnold.
The pair joined "Twilight" stars Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz and "Gossip Girl"'s Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick to show off their football skills at the 2010 DIRECTV Celebrity Beach Bowl in South Beach, Miami.
But a defensive play from Arnold left Miller exposing her assets to the star-studded crowd when he grabbed the rear of her pants instead of the flag attached to her waist - in a bid to stop her from scoring. The red-faced model was still a winner though - she was named the Most Valuable Player after the game.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media