David Arquette and Courteney Cox to Adopt Second Child
David Arquette and Courteney Cox are considering adopting a second child because they're "exhausted" trying to conceive. 45-year-old Cox underwent in-vitro fertilization to become a first-time mum at the age of 39, and Arquette admits he's ready to expand the couple's family again.
But the 38-year-old dad confesses he doesn't have the energy to make regular appointments to see fertility specialists and have sex. He says, "It takes a lot for us to do it (have a baby), so maybe adoption. Listen, I like practicing as much as possible! But it's hard... I'm exhausted!"
David Arquette and Courteney Cox married on June 12, 1999. Their first child Coco Riley Arquette, whose godmather is Jennifer Aniston, was born on June 13, 2004.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding