David Arquette and Courteney Cox to Adopt Second Child
David Arquette and Courteney Cox are considering adopting a second child because they're "exhausted" trying to conceive. 45-year-old Cox underwent in-vitro fertilization to become a first-time mum at the age of 39, and Arquette admits he's ready to expand the couple's family again.
But the 38-year-old dad confesses he doesn't have the energy to make regular appointments to see fertility specialists and have sex. He says, "It takes a lot for us to do it (have a baby), so maybe adoption. Listen, I like practicing as much as possible! But it's hard... I'm exhausted!"
David Arquette and Courteney Cox married on June 12, 1999. Their first child Coco Riley Arquette, whose godmather is Jennifer Aniston, was born on June 13, 2004.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik