David Arquette and Courteney Cox to Adopt Second Child
David Arquette and Courteney Cox are considering adopting a second child because they're "exhausted" trying to conceive. 45-year-old Cox underwent in-vitro fertilization to become a first-time mum at the age of 39, and Arquette admits he's ready to expand the couple's family again.
But the 38-year-old dad confesses he doesn't have the energy to make regular appointments to see fertility specialists and have sex. He says, "It takes a lot for us to do it (have a baby), so maybe adoption. Listen, I like practicing as much as possible! But it's hard... I'm exhausted!"
David Arquette and Courteney Cox married on June 12, 1999. Their first child Coco Riley Arquette, whose godmather is Jennifer Aniston, was born on June 13, 2004.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds