David Arquette and Courteney Cox to Adopt Second Child
David Arquette and Courteney Cox are considering adopting a second child because they're "exhausted" trying to conceive. 45-year-old Cox underwent in-vitro fertilization to become a first-time mum at the age of 39, and Arquette admits he's ready to expand the couple's family again.
But the 38-year-old dad confesses he doesn't have the energy to make regular appointments to see fertility specialists and have sex. He says, "It takes a lot for us to do it (have a baby), so maybe adoption. Listen, I like practicing as much as possible! But it's hard... I'm exhausted!"
David Arquette and Courteney Cox married on June 12, 1999. Their first child Coco Riley Arquette, whose godmather is Jennifer Aniston, was born on June 13, 2004.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion