David Arquette and Courteney Cox to Adopt Second Child
David Arquette and Courteney Cox are considering adopting a second child because they're "exhausted" trying to conceive. 45-year-old Cox underwent in-vitro fertilization to become a first-time mum at the age of 39, and Arquette admits he's ready to expand the couple's family again.
But the 38-year-old dad confesses he doesn't have the energy to make regular appointments to see fertility specialists and have sex. He says, "It takes a lot for us to do it (have a baby), so maybe adoption. Listen, I like practicing as much as possible! But it's hard... I'm exhausted!"
David Arquette and Courteney Cox married on June 12, 1999. Their first child Coco Riley Arquette, whose godmather is Jennifer Aniston, was born on June 13, 2004.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'