Ozzy Osbourne's Autobiography Becomes Bestseller
Ozzy Osbourne's long-awaited autobiography is an official hit in the U.S. - the book has landed on the New York Times bestseller list. "I Am Ozzy", which chronicles the shock rocker's rise to international fame, has hit the number two spot on the "hardcover nonfiction" list.
The book was originally scheduled to arrive in 2008 but was delayed twice before its release in January, winning rave reviews. Just in 2009, the singer revealed he may transform the project for the big screen, and has an A-list cast in mind. He told reporters, "To have a movie made of my book - maybe with Johnny Depp playing me - I'd like that."
"I Am Ozzy" is not the first family autobiography. The singer's wife and manager, Sharon Osbourne, published her own bestselling memoir in 2005, entitled "Extreme: My Autobiography".
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier