Ozzy Osbourne's Autobiography Becomes Bestseller
Ozzy Osbourne's long-awaited autobiography is an official hit in the U.S. - the book has landed on the New York Times bestseller list. "I Am Ozzy", which chronicles the shock rocker's rise to international fame, has hit the number two spot on the "hardcover nonfiction" list.
The book was originally scheduled to arrive in 2008 but was delayed twice before its release in January, winning rave reviews. Just in 2009, the singer revealed he may transform the project for the big screen, and has an A-list cast in mind. He told reporters, "To have a movie made of my book - maybe with Johnny Depp playing me - I'd like that."
"I Am Ozzy" is not the first family autobiography. The singer's wife and manager, Sharon Osbourne, published her own bestselling memoir in 2005, entitled "Extreme: My Autobiography".
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set