Ozzy Osbourne's Autobiography Becomes Bestseller
Ozzy Osbourne's long-awaited autobiography is an official hit in the U.S. - the book has landed on the New York Times bestseller list. "I Am Ozzy", which chronicles the shock rocker's rise to international fame, has hit the number two spot on the "hardcover nonfiction" list.
The book was originally scheduled to arrive in 2008 but was delayed twice before its release in January, winning rave reviews. Just in 2009, the singer revealed he may transform the project for the big screen, and has an A-list cast in mind. He told reporters, "To have a movie made of my book - maybe with Johnny Depp playing me - I'd like that."
"I Am Ozzy" is not the first family autobiography. The singer's wife and manager, Sharon Osbourne, published her own bestselling memoir in 2005, entitled "Extreme: My Autobiography".
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby