Keyshia Cole's Labor is a 'False Alarm'
Mother-to-be Keyshia Cole is resting at home after she was admitted to hospital last week for a "false alarm". The R&B singer confirmed longrunning rumors she is pregnant with basketball star Daniel Gibson's baby last month in January, revealing the couple is also planning to wed after becoming engaged on New Year's Eve 2009.
Cole is not due to give birth until March, but she was rumored to have gone into labor early after being taken to seek medical treatment at Cleveland Clinic Hospital on Thursday, February 4. The hospital dash caused Gibson to miss the start of his Cleveland Cavaliers team game against the Miami Heat, but he insists Cole is still pregnant and the baby is fine after the singer was checked over for precautionary reasons.
Speaking immediately after the game, Gibson said, "Everything's perfect. We both are looking forward to the whole experience. Now I get to go home and reflect on today's events. We had a long day." Cole and Gibson have been dating since 2009.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris