Keyshia Cole's Labor is a 'False Alarm'
Mother-to-be Keyshia Cole is resting at home after she was admitted to hospital last week for a "false alarm". The R&B singer confirmed longrunning rumors she is pregnant with basketball star Daniel Gibson's baby last month in January, revealing the couple is also planning to wed after becoming engaged on New Year's Eve 2009.
Cole is not due to give birth until March, but she was rumored to have gone into labor early after being taken to seek medical treatment at Cleveland Clinic Hospital on Thursday, February 4. The hospital dash caused Gibson to miss the start of his Cleveland Cavaliers team game against the Miami Heat, but he insists Cole is still pregnant and the baby is fine after the singer was checked over for precautionary reasons.
Speaking immediately after the game, Gibson said, "Everything's perfect. We both are looking forward to the whole experience. Now I get to go home and reflect on today's events. We had a long day." Cole and Gibson have been dating since 2009.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video