Rachel Bilson Is Not Pregnant With Hayden Christensen's Child
A representative for Rachel Bilson has brushed off rumors the actress is expecting her first child with fiance Hayden Christensen, insisting there is "absolutely no truth" to the speculation. The former "The O.C." star sparked speculation she was hiding a baby bump after she was photographed heading into a doctor's office at the weekend wearing an oversized rain jacket.
Bilson and Christensen, both 28, announced their engagement in February 2009, but her spokesperson insists the couple is not starting a family just yet. Her rep tells UsMagazine.com there is "absolutely no truth to (the rumor about) Rachel being pregnant".
Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen began dating after the two played together in 2008 movie "Jumper". She previously dated her "The O.C." co-star Adam Brody. But they ended their romance in December 2006 after three years of being together.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video