Rachel Bilson Is Not Pregnant With Hayden Christensen's Child
A representative for Rachel Bilson has brushed off rumors the actress is expecting her first child with fiance Hayden Christensen, insisting there is "absolutely no truth" to the speculation. The former "The O.C." star sparked speculation she was hiding a baby bump after she was photographed heading into a doctor's office at the weekend wearing an oversized rain jacket.
Bilson and Christensen, both 28, announced their engagement in February 2009, but her spokesperson insists the couple is not starting a family just yet. Her rep tells UsMagazine.com there is "absolutely no truth to (the rumor about) Rachel being pregnant".
Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen began dating after the two played together in 2008 movie "Jumper". She previously dated her "The O.C." co-star Adam Brody. But they ended their romance in December 2006 after three years of being together.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary