Rachel Bilson Is Not Pregnant With Hayden Christensen's Child
A representative for Rachel Bilson has brushed off rumors the actress is expecting her first child with fiance Hayden Christensen, insisting there is "absolutely no truth" to the speculation. The former "The O.C." star sparked speculation she was hiding a baby bump after she was photographed heading into a doctor's office at the weekend wearing an oversized rain jacket.
Bilson and Christensen, both 28, announced their engagement in February 2009, but her spokesperson insists the couple is not starting a family just yet. Her rep tells UsMagazine.com there is "absolutely no truth to (the rumor about) Rachel being pregnant".
Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen began dating after the two played together in 2008 movie "Jumper". She previously dated her "The O.C." co-star Adam Brody. But they ended their romance in December 2006 after three years of being together.
More Rachel Bilson News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service