Rachel Bilson Is Not Pregnant With Hayden Christensen's Child
A representative for Rachel Bilson has brushed off rumors the actress is expecting her first child with fiance Hayden Christensen, insisting there is "absolutely no truth" to the speculation. The former "The O.C." star sparked speculation she was hiding a baby bump after she was photographed heading into a doctor's office at the weekend wearing an oversized rain jacket.
Bilson and Christensen, both 28, announced their engagement in February 2009, but her spokesperson insists the couple is not starting a family just yet. Her rep tells UsMagazine.com there is "absolutely no truth to (the rumor about) Rachel being pregnant".
Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen began dating after the two played together in 2008 movie "Jumper". She previously dated her "The O.C." co-star Adam Brody. But they ended their romance in December 2006 after three years of being together.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle