Rachel Bilson Is Not Pregnant With Hayden Christensen's Child
A representative for Rachel Bilson has brushed off rumors the actress is expecting her first child with fiance Hayden Christensen, insisting there is "absolutely no truth" to the speculation. The former "The O.C." star sparked speculation she was hiding a baby bump after she was photographed heading into a doctor's office at the weekend wearing an oversized rain jacket.
Bilson and Christensen, both 28, announced their engagement in February 2009, but her spokesperson insists the couple is not starting a family just yet. Her rep tells UsMagazine.com there is "absolutely no truth to (the rumor about) Rachel being pregnant".
Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen began dating after the two played together in 2008 movie "Jumper". She previously dated her "The O.C." co-star Adam Brody. But they ended their romance in December 2006 after three years of being together.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour