Beyonce Knowles Almost Landed on Audience During Brazil Gig
Pop superstar Beyonce Knowles was nearly thrown into the audience at a show in Brazil on Thursday, February 4 - after slipping onstage and skidding dangerously towards the crowd. The "Halo" hitmaker has taken her "I Am..." world tour to South America and was performing in the Brazilian city of Florianopolis last week.
But the show nearly came to an abrupt halt when the singer tripped on a walkway and slid towards her audience. Video footage shows Beyonce crashing to the floor, before picking herself up and continuing her routine.
The 28-year-old songstress previously gave fans a fright when she fell down a flight of stairs at a gig in Orlando, Florida three years ago - bashing her face and collarbone in the fall, but refusing to halt the concert.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby