Beyonce Knowles Almost Landed on Audience During Brazil Gig
Pop superstar Beyonce Knowles was nearly thrown into the audience at a show in Brazil on Thursday, February 4 - after slipping onstage and skidding dangerously towards the crowd. The "Halo" hitmaker has taken her "I Am..." world tour to South America and was performing in the Brazilian city of Florianopolis last week.
But the show nearly came to an abrupt halt when the singer tripped on a walkway and slid towards her audience. Video footage shows Beyonce crashing to the floor, before picking herself up and continuing her routine.
The 28-year-old songstress previously gave fans a fright when she fell down a flight of stairs at a gig in Orlando, Florida three years ago - bashing her face and collarbone in the fall, but refusing to halt the concert.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album