Beyonce Knowles Almost Landed on Audience During Brazil Gig
Pop superstar Beyonce Knowles was nearly thrown into the audience at a show in Brazil on Thursday, February 4 - after slipping onstage and skidding dangerously towards the crowd. The "Halo" hitmaker has taken her "I Am..." world tour to South America and was performing in the Brazilian city of Florianopolis last week.
But the show nearly came to an abrupt halt when the singer tripped on a walkway and slid towards her audience. Video footage shows Beyonce crashing to the floor, before picking herself up and continuing her routine.
The 28-year-old songstress previously gave fans a fright when she fell down a flight of stairs at a gig in Orlando, Florida three years ago - bashing her face and collarbone in the fall, but refusing to halt the concert.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival