Beyonce Knowles Almost Landed on Audience During Brazil Gig
Pop superstar Beyonce Knowles was nearly thrown into the audience at a show in Brazil on Thursday, February 4 - after slipping onstage and skidding dangerously towards the crowd. The "Halo" hitmaker has taken her "I Am..." world tour to South America and was performing in the Brazilian city of Florianopolis last week.
But the show nearly came to an abrupt halt when the singer tripped on a walkway and slid towards her audience. Video footage shows Beyonce crashing to the floor, before picking herself up and continuing her routine.
The 28-year-old songstress previously gave fans a fright when she fell down a flight of stairs at a gig in Orlando, Florida three years ago - bashing her face and collarbone in the fall, but refusing to halt the concert.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...