Katy Perry Makes Fans Angry After Posting Racy Photo of a Minor
Katy Perry has incurred the wrath of her followers on Twitter.com - after posting a lurid picture of upcoming 17 year old singer Sky Ferreira and describing her as "fresh meat." The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker showed fans a photo of the teenager with her legs apart and only a carefully-placed water bottle preserving her modesty.
Perry captioned the picture, "I like em right before they're famous... Fresh meat" - but several angry fans have turned on the star because Ferreira is still a minor. One follower on the micro-blogging website writes, "What's going on Katy? What's happened to your class?" while another adds, "Shame on you Katy Perry for contributing to a minor?? Thought you were cool but I see YOU ARE NOT!! That could be my kid?? Not a Class Act in my book!"
And even Perry's pal Perez Hilton is unimpressed with her antics - in a post on the singer's Twitter page, the showbiz blogger wrote, "She can't be a hot mess already! She's not even 18!"
Ferreira signed a record deal with EMI last year in 2009 and is rumored to be collaborating with Britney Spears for a track on her upcoming debut album.
More Katy Perry News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star