Katy Perry Makes Fans Angry After Posting Racy Photo of a Minor
Katy Perry has incurred the wrath of her followers on Twitter.com - after posting a lurid picture of upcoming 17 year old singer Sky Ferreira and describing her as "fresh meat." The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker showed fans a photo of the teenager with her legs apart and only a carefully-placed water bottle preserving her modesty.
Perry captioned the picture, "I like em right before they're famous... Fresh meat" - but several angry fans have turned on the star because Ferreira is still a minor. One follower on the micro-blogging website writes, "What's going on Katy? What's happened to your class?" while another adds, "Shame on you Katy Perry for contributing to a minor?? Thought you were cool but I see YOU ARE NOT!! That could be my kid?? Not a Class Act in my book!"
And even Perry's pal Perez Hilton is unimpressed with her antics - in a post on the singer's Twitter page, the showbiz blogger wrote, "She can't be a hot mess already! She's not even 18!"
Ferreira signed a record deal with EMI last year in 2009 and is rumored to be collaborating with Britney Spears for a track on her upcoming debut album.
More Katy Perry News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers