Katy Perry Makes Fans Angry After Posting Racy Photo of a Minor
Katy Perry has incurred the wrath of her followers on Twitter.com - after posting a lurid picture of upcoming 17 year old singer Sky Ferreira and describing her as "fresh meat." The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker showed fans a photo of the teenager with her legs apart and only a carefully-placed water bottle preserving her modesty.
Perry captioned the picture, "I like em right before they're famous... Fresh meat" - but several angry fans have turned on the star because Ferreira is still a minor. One follower on the micro-blogging website writes, "What's going on Katy? What's happened to your class?" while another adds, "Shame on you Katy Perry for contributing to a minor?? Thought you were cool but I see YOU ARE NOT!! That could be my kid?? Not a Class Act in my book!"
And even Perry's pal Perez Hilton is unimpressed with her antics - in a post on the singer's Twitter page, the showbiz blogger wrote, "She can't be a hot mess already! She's not even 18!"
Ferreira signed a record deal with EMI last year in 2009 and is rumored to be collaborating with Britney Spears for a track on her upcoming debut album.
More Katy Perry News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'