Robert Pattinson: Not Knowing 'Breaking Dawn' Start Date Is a Burden
Robert Pattinson is urging Hollywood bosses to schedule a start date for the last "Twilight" movie - because he can't "organize" his life until he knows when he will be shooting the final film. The British hunk shot to international stardom in the vampire franchise, playing bloodsucker Edward Cullen in two big screen releases so far.
He's already finished filming the third installment, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", which is due to hit cinemas in July - and he wants movie chiefs to organize production on the final film, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn", so he can arrange his diary.
Pattinson says, "It will be great just to be able to know what I'm doing. Not knowing when 'Breaking Dawn' is going to shoot - because it changes all the time - is kind of a burden, to have this thing where you don't know when it's going to happen. So you have got to organize everything in your life around that and that can be difficult."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'