Robert Pattinson: Not Knowing 'Breaking Dawn' Start Date Is a Burden
Robert Pattinson is urging Hollywood bosses to schedule a start date for the last "Twilight" movie - because he can't "organize" his life until he knows when he will be shooting the final film. The British hunk shot to international stardom in the vampire franchise, playing bloodsucker Edward Cullen in two big screen releases so far.
He's already finished filming the third installment, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", which is due to hit cinemas in July - and he wants movie chiefs to organize production on the final film, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn", so he can arrange his diary.
Pattinson says, "It will be great just to be able to know what I'm doing. Not knowing when 'Breaking Dawn' is going to shoot - because it changes all the time - is kind of a burden, to have this thing where you don't know when it's going to happen. So you have got to organize everything in your life around that and that can be difficult."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music