Robert Pattinson: Not Knowing 'Breaking Dawn' Start Date Is a Burden
Robert Pattinson is urging Hollywood bosses to schedule a start date for the last "Twilight" movie - because he can't "organize" his life until he knows when he will be shooting the final film. The British hunk shot to international stardom in the vampire franchise, playing bloodsucker Edward Cullen in two big screen releases so far.
He's already finished filming the third installment, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", which is due to hit cinemas in July - and he wants movie chiefs to organize production on the final film, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn", so he can arrange his diary.
Pattinson says, "It will be great just to be able to know what I'm doing. Not knowing when 'Breaking Dawn' is going to shoot - because it changes all the time - is kind of a burden, to have this thing where you don't know when it's going to happen. So you have got to organize everything in your life around that and that can be difficult."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4