Robert Pattinson: Not Knowing 'Breaking Dawn' Start Date Is a Burden
Robert Pattinson is urging Hollywood bosses to schedule a start date for the last "Twilight" movie - because he can't "organize" his life until he knows when he will be shooting the final film. The British hunk shot to international stardom in the vampire franchise, playing bloodsucker Edward Cullen in two big screen releases so far.
He's already finished filming the third installment, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", which is due to hit cinemas in July - and he wants movie chiefs to organize production on the final film, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn", so he can arrange his diary.
Pattinson says, "It will be great just to be able to know what I'm doing. Not knowing when 'Breaking Dawn' is going to shoot - because it changes all the time - is kind of a burden, to have this thing where you don't know when it's going to happen. So you have got to organize everything in your life around that and that can be difficult."
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered