Robert Pattinson: Not Knowing 'Breaking Dawn' Start Date Is a Burden
Robert Pattinson is urging Hollywood bosses to schedule a start date for the last "Twilight" movie - because he can't "organize" his life until he knows when he will be shooting the final film. The British hunk shot to international stardom in the vampire franchise, playing bloodsucker Edward Cullen in two big screen releases so far.
He's already finished filming the third installment, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", which is due to hit cinemas in July - and he wants movie chiefs to organize production on the final film, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn", so he can arrange his diary.
Pattinson says, "It will be great just to be able to know what I'm doing. Not knowing when 'Breaking Dawn' is going to shoot - because it changes all the time - is kind of a burden, to have this thing where you don't know when it's going to happen. So you have got to organize everything in your life around that and that can be difficult."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist