Bill Murray Considers His 'Difficult' Title as 'Badge of Honor'
Bill Murray never feels offended when he is labeled "difficult" to work with - because he sees it as a "badge of honor." The Hollywood actor famously fell out with director McG while they were making 2000 action film "Charlie's Angels", but denied the moviemaker's claims he headbutted him when a disagreement turned violent.
He was also rumored to have clashed with actress Lucy Liu - one of his "Charlie's Angels" co-stars. Murray admits he's "nothing but trouble" on film sets, especially when he doesn't agree with the decisions being made - but he doesn't see his refusal to compromise as a failing.
He says, "People say I'm difficult and sometimes that's a badge of honor. At work I'm just nothing but trouble with anything I don't want to do. And I fired my agents. I said I didn't ever want to speak to them ever again, and I never did. It saved me money but mostly it stopped the irritation of the endless phone calls."
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?