Bill Murray Considers His 'Difficult' Title as 'Badge of Honor'
Bill Murray never feels offended when he is labeled "difficult" to work with - because he sees it as a "badge of honor." The Hollywood actor famously fell out with director McG while they were making 2000 action film "Charlie's Angels", but denied the moviemaker's claims he headbutted him when a disagreement turned violent.
He was also rumored to have clashed with actress Lucy Liu - one of his "Charlie's Angels" co-stars. Murray admits he's "nothing but trouble" on film sets, especially when he doesn't agree with the decisions being made - but he doesn't see his refusal to compromise as a failing.
He says, "People say I'm difficult and sometimes that's a badge of honor. At work I'm just nothing but trouble with anything I don't want to do. And I fired my agents. I said I didn't ever want to speak to them ever again, and I never did. It saved me money but mostly it stopped the irritation of the endless phone calls."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier