The Kooks Back on Track After They Nearly Split
British rockers The Kooks were forced to take an extended hiatus because their constant arguments nearly resulted in a split. The rockers haven't released an album since 2008's "Konk", which hit the charts shortly after the departure of bassist Max Rafferty, who left the rock band amid rumors of a rift between the musicians.
The "Naive" hitmakers subsequently took some time out to resolve their differences, and frontman Luke Pritchard is looking forward to releasing new material with the group's new bassist Peter Denton.
He says, "It got a bit much and we had to make a few changes. We were falling out a lot so it wasn't the most creative time. But now I feel we're writing the best music we've ever done."
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer