The Kooks Back on Track After They Nearly Split
British rockers The Kooks were forced to take an extended hiatus because their constant arguments nearly resulted in a split. The rockers haven't released an album since 2008's "Konk", which hit the charts shortly after the departure of bassist Max Rafferty, who left the rock band amid rumors of a rift between the musicians.
The "Naive" hitmakers subsequently took some time out to resolve their differences, and frontman Luke Pritchard is looking forward to releasing new material with the group's new bassist Peter Denton.
He says, "It got a bit much and we had to make a few changes. We were falling out a lot so it wasn't the most creative time. But now I feel we're writing the best music we've ever done."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked