The Kooks Back on Track After They Nearly Split
British rockers The Kooks were forced to take an extended hiatus because their constant arguments nearly resulted in a split. The rockers haven't released an album since 2008's "Konk", which hit the charts shortly after the departure of bassist Max Rafferty, who left the rock band amid rumors of a rift between the musicians.
The "Naive" hitmakers subsequently took some time out to resolve their differences, and frontman Luke Pritchard is looking forward to releasing new material with the group's new bassist Peter Denton.
He says, "It got a bit much and we had to make a few changes. We were falling out a lot so it wasn't the most creative time. But now I feel we're writing the best music we've ever done."
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body