The Kooks Back on Track After They Nearly Split
British rockers The Kooks were forced to take an extended hiatus because their constant arguments nearly resulted in a split. The rockers haven't released an album since 2008's "Konk", which hit the charts shortly after the departure of bassist Max Rafferty, who left the rock band amid rumors of a rift between the musicians.
The "Naive" hitmakers subsequently took some time out to resolve their differences, and frontman Luke Pritchard is looking forward to releasing new material with the group's new bassist Peter Denton.
He says, "It got a bit much and we had to make a few changes. We were falling out a lot so it wasn't the most creative time. But now I feel we're writing the best music we've ever done."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked