Robert Pattinson: Massive Sex Scenes With Uma Thurman Is 'Disturbing'
Robert Pattinson is dreading his sex scenes with Uma Thurman in upcoming movie "Bel Ami" - insisting the shoot will be "kind of disturbing." The "Twilight" hunk plays journalist Georges Duroy, who climbs the social ladder by sleeping with a series of prominent women.
The shoot will involve stripping off with numerous beautiful actresses including Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott-Thomas - and Pattinson admits he's nervous about getting naked with Thurman.
The 23-year-old actor says, "The sex scenes with Uma are kind of disturbing. Her character kind of uses sex as a weapon and my character thinks like an animal. There's quite a lot of sex scenes in this film, so I'm asking quite a lot of myself, and with lots of different people as well."
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover