Robert Pattinson: Massive Sex Scenes With Uma Thurman Is 'Disturbing'
Robert Pattinson is dreading his sex scenes with Uma Thurman in upcoming movie "Bel Ami" - insisting the shoot will be "kind of disturbing." The "Twilight" hunk plays journalist Georges Duroy, who climbs the social ladder by sleeping with a series of prominent women.
The shoot will involve stripping off with numerous beautiful actresses including Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott-Thomas - and Pattinson admits he's nervous about getting naked with Thurman.
The 23-year-old actor says, "The sex scenes with Uma are kind of disturbing. Her character kind of uses sex as a weapon and my character thinks like an animal. There's quite a lot of sex scenes in this film, so I'm asking quite a lot of myself, and with lots of different people as well."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia