Robert Pattinson: Massive Sex Scenes With Uma Thurman Is 'Disturbing'
Robert Pattinson is dreading his sex scenes with Uma Thurman in upcoming movie "Bel Ami" - insisting the shoot will be "kind of disturbing." The "Twilight" hunk plays journalist Georges Duroy, who climbs the social ladder by sleeping with a series of prominent women.
The shoot will involve stripping off with numerous beautiful actresses including Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott-Thomas - and Pattinson admits he's nervous about getting naked with Thurman.
The 23-year-old actor says, "The sex scenes with Uma are kind of disturbing. Her character kind of uses sex as a weapon and my character thinks like an animal. There's quite a lot of sex scenes in this film, so I'm asking quite a lot of myself, and with lots of different people as well."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars