Robert Pattinson: Massive Sex Scenes With Uma Thurman Is 'Disturbing'
Robert Pattinson is dreading his sex scenes with Uma Thurman in upcoming movie "Bel Ami" - insisting the shoot will be "kind of disturbing." The "Twilight" hunk plays journalist Georges Duroy, who climbs the social ladder by sleeping with a series of prominent women.
The shoot will involve stripping off with numerous beautiful actresses including Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott-Thomas - and Pattinson admits he's nervous about getting naked with Thurman.
The 23-year-old actor says, "The sex scenes with Uma are kind of disturbing. Her character kind of uses sex as a weapon and my character thinks like an animal. There's quite a lot of sex scenes in this film, so I'm asking quite a lot of myself, and with lots of different people as well."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory