Robert Pattinson Gets Paranoid Over New People
Robert Pattinson fears he will never make any new friends - because he's worried his acquaintances will sell their story to the press. The "Twilight" actor has remained close to longtime pals in his native Britain, but he finds it difficult to admit anyone new into his social circle since he shot to fame.
And Pattinson fears his paranoia will have a negative affect on all his future friendships. He says, "Actual real relationships with people you have known for ages never change. Like all of my friends, everyone I've known, it's all exactly the same."
"It's just new people. If you meet a crowd of people, a lot of times you think someone is going to say something, someone could be going to sell a story about you. The majority of times, nothing bad ever happens, but having that paranoia there is very annoying."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation