Robert Pattinson Gets Paranoid Over New People
Robert Pattinson fears he will never make any new friends - because he's worried his acquaintances will sell their story to the press. The "Twilight" actor has remained close to longtime pals in his native Britain, but he finds it difficult to admit anyone new into his social circle since he shot to fame.
And Pattinson fears his paranoia will have a negative affect on all his future friendships. He says, "Actual real relationships with people you have known for ages never change. Like all of my friends, everyone I've known, it's all exactly the same."
"It's just new people. If you meet a crowd of people, a lot of times you think someone is going to say something, someone could be going to sell a story about you. The majority of times, nothing bad ever happens, but having that paranoia there is very annoying."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie