Robert Pattinson Gets Paranoid Over New People
Robert Pattinson fears he will never make any new friends - because he's worried his acquaintances will sell their story to the press. The "Twilight" actor has remained close to longtime pals in his native Britain, but he finds it difficult to admit anyone new into his social circle since he shot to fame.
And Pattinson fears his paranoia will have a negative affect on all his future friendships. He says, "Actual real relationships with people you have known for ages never change. Like all of my friends, everyone I've known, it's all exactly the same."
"It's just new people. If you meet a crowd of people, a lot of times you think someone is going to say something, someone could be going to sell a story about you. The majority of times, nothing bad ever happens, but having that paranoia there is very annoying."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters