Robert Pattinson Gets Paranoid Over New People
Robert Pattinson fears he will never make any new friends - because he's worried his acquaintances will sell their story to the press. The "Twilight" actor has remained close to longtime pals in his native Britain, but he finds it difficult to admit anyone new into his social circle since he shot to fame.
And Pattinson fears his paranoia will have a negative affect on all his future friendships. He says, "Actual real relationships with people you have known for ages never change. Like all of my friends, everyone I've known, it's all exactly the same."
"It's just new people. If you meet a crowd of people, a lot of times you think someone is going to say something, someone could be going to sell a story about you. The majority of times, nothing bad ever happens, but having that paranoia there is very annoying."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name