Robert Pattinson Gets Paranoid Over New People
Robert Pattinson fears he will never make any new friends - because he's worried his acquaintances will sell their story to the press. The "Twilight" actor has remained close to longtime pals in his native Britain, but he finds it difficult to admit anyone new into his social circle since he shot to fame.
And Pattinson fears his paranoia will have a negative affect on all his future friendships. He says, "Actual real relationships with people you have known for ages never change. Like all of my friends, everyone I've known, it's all exactly the same."
"It's just new people. If you meet a crowd of people, a lot of times you think someone is going to say something, someone could be going to sell a story about you. The majority of times, nothing bad ever happens, but having that paranoia there is very annoying."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split