Ciara Apologizes for Any Offense Caused by Hacker
Ciara has apologized to her Twitter.com followers after her blog was taken over by pranksters. The singer's fans were shocked when the 24-year-old star appeared to declare her love for her ex-boyfriend, rapper Bow Wow, by posting a photo of the former couple on her page and writing, "Gosh guys you don't know how good it feels to be back with Bow again."
But the "Goodies" hitmaker quickly spotted the Tweet and removed it from her page - and now she's apologized for any offense caused by the bogus post.
She wrote, "Hey everyone, I am sooo (sic) sorry for any confusion if any. It was very immature for someone to hack my account! I am hoping that everything will be fine now."
More Ciara News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers