Ciara Apologizes for Any Offense Caused by Hacker
Ciara has apologized to her Twitter.com followers after her blog was taken over by pranksters. The singer's fans were shocked when the 24-year-old star appeared to declare her love for her ex-boyfriend, rapper Bow Wow, by posting a photo of the former couple on her page and writing, "Gosh guys you don't know how good it feels to be back with Bow again."
But the "Goodies" hitmaker quickly spotted the Tweet and removed it from her page - and now she's apologized for any offense caused by the bogus post.
She wrote, "Hey everyone, I am sooo (sic) sorry for any confusion if any. It was very immature for someone to hack my account! I am hoping that everything will be fine now."
More Ciara News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says