Ciara Apologizes for Any Offense Caused by Hacker
Ciara has apologized to her Twitter.com followers after her blog was taken over by pranksters. The singer's fans were shocked when the 24-year-old star appeared to declare her love for her ex-boyfriend, rapper Bow Wow, by posting a photo of the former couple on her page and writing, "Gosh guys you don't know how good it feels to be back with Bow again."
But the "Goodies" hitmaker quickly spotted the Tweet and removed it from her page - and now she's apologized for any offense caused by the bogus post.
She wrote, "Hey everyone, I am sooo (sic) sorry for any confusion if any. It was very immature for someone to hack my account! I am hoping that everything will be fine now."
More Ciara News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It