Ciara Apologizes for Any Offense Caused by Hacker
Ciara has apologized to her Twitter.com followers after her blog was taken over by pranksters. The singer's fans were shocked when the 24-year-old star appeared to declare her love for her ex-boyfriend, rapper Bow Wow, by posting a photo of the former couple on her page and writing, "Gosh guys you don't know how good it feels to be back with Bow again."
But the "Goodies" hitmaker quickly spotted the Tweet and removed it from her page - and now she's apologized for any offense caused by the bogus post.
She wrote, "Hey everyone, I am sooo (sic) sorry for any confusion if any. It was very immature for someone to hack my account! I am hoping that everything will be fine now."
More Ciara News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie