Ciara Apologizes for Any Offense Caused by Hacker
Ciara has apologized to her Twitter.com followers after her blog was taken over by pranksters. The singer's fans were shocked when the 24-year-old star appeared to declare her love for her ex-boyfriend, rapper Bow Wow, by posting a photo of the former couple on her page and writing, "Gosh guys you don't know how good it feels to be back with Bow again."
But the "Goodies" hitmaker quickly spotted the Tweet and removed it from her page - and now she's apologized for any offense caused by the bogus post.
She wrote, "Hey everyone, I am sooo (sic) sorry for any confusion if any. It was very immature for someone to hack my account! I am hoping that everything will be fine now."
More Ciara News
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing