Soulja Boy to Spend 12 Months on Probation
Rapper Soulja Boy has been sentenced to 12 months' probation stemming from his arrest at a music video shoot in October 2009. The "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" hitmaker was shooting a clip at an abandoned house in Georgia with a cast and crew of 40 people, including fans he had invited to participate.
But when authorities arrived to investigate complaints of noise, half the group, including Soulja Boy, fled by foot. The hip-hop star, real name DeAndre Cortez Way, was said to have been apprehended by cops and taken to Henry County jail, where he spent the night before he was released on bond.
He was charged with obstruction and must now spend a year on probation. The 19 year old was also ordered to pay a $1,000 fine.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'