Soulja Boy to Spend 12 Months on Probation
Rapper Soulja Boy has been sentenced to 12 months' probation stemming from his arrest at a music video shoot in October 2009. The "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" hitmaker was shooting a clip at an abandoned house in Georgia with a cast and crew of 40 people, including fans he had invited to participate.
But when authorities arrived to investigate complaints of noise, half the group, including Soulja Boy, fled by foot. The hip-hop star, real name DeAndre Cortez Way, was said to have been apprehended by cops and taken to Henry County jail, where he spent the night before he was released on bond.
He was charged with obstruction and must now spend a year on probation. The 19 year old was also ordered to pay a $1,000 fine.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle