Soulja Boy to Spend 12 Months on Probation
Rapper Soulja Boy has been sentenced to 12 months' probation stemming from his arrest at a music video shoot in October 2009. The "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" hitmaker was shooting a clip at an abandoned house in Georgia with a cast and crew of 40 people, including fans he had invited to participate.
But when authorities arrived to investigate complaints of noise, half the group, including Soulja Boy, fled by foot. The hip-hop star, real name DeAndre Cortez Way, was said to have been apprehended by cops and taken to Henry County jail, where he spent the night before he was released on bond.
He was charged with obstruction and must now spend a year on probation. The 19 year old was also ordered to pay a $1,000 fine.
More Soulja Boy News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl