John Mayer Insists He's Never Been Callous or Bad Boy
Rocker John Mayer insists his reputation as a bad boy and cad is undeserved - because he has never treated a girlfriend badly. The "Daughters" singer/songwriter, who has dated a string of beauties including Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Love Hewitt, fears many people think he's terrible boyfriend material - thanks mainly to the media's take on his love life.
But he claims he's not the callous lothario he's often portrayed as. Mayer tells Playboy magazine, "I consider myself a good guy, with the best of intentions. Anyone who has been in a relationship with me would stand by the fact that I've never been callous. I've never been a bad boy."
He adds, "I may have taken someone through the wringer psychologically, but I've never been sinister."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture