John Mayer Insists He's Never Been Callous or Bad Boy
Rocker John Mayer insists his reputation as a bad boy and cad is undeserved - because he has never treated a girlfriend badly. The "Daughters" singer/songwriter, who has dated a string of beauties including Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Love Hewitt, fears many people think he's terrible boyfriend material - thanks mainly to the media's take on his love life.
But he claims he's not the callous lothario he's often portrayed as. Mayer tells Playboy magazine, "I consider myself a good guy, with the best of intentions. Anyone who has been in a relationship with me would stand by the fact that I've never been callous. I've never been a bad boy."
He adds, "I may have taken someone through the wringer psychologically, but I've never been sinister."
More John Mayer News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service