John Mayer Insists He's Never Been Callous or Bad Boy
Rocker John Mayer insists his reputation as a bad boy and cad is undeserved - because he has never treated a girlfriend badly. The "Daughters" singer/songwriter, who has dated a string of beauties including Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Love Hewitt, fears many people think he's terrible boyfriend material - thanks mainly to the media's take on his love life.
But he claims he's not the callous lothario he's often portrayed as. Mayer tells Playboy magazine, "I consider myself a good guy, with the best of intentions. Anyone who has been in a relationship with me would stand by the fact that I've never been callous. I've never been a bad boy."
He adds, "I may have taken someone through the wringer psychologically, but I've never been sinister."
More John Mayer News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom