John Mayer Insists He's Never Been Callous or Bad Boy
Rocker John Mayer insists his reputation as a bad boy and cad is undeserved - because he has never treated a girlfriend badly. The "Daughters" singer/songwriter, who has dated a string of beauties including Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Love Hewitt, fears many people think he's terrible boyfriend material - thanks mainly to the media's take on his love life.
But he claims he's not the callous lothario he's often portrayed as. Mayer tells Playboy magazine, "I consider myself a good guy, with the best of intentions. Anyone who has been in a relationship with me would stand by the fact that I've never been callous. I've never been a bad boy."
He adds, "I may have taken someone through the wringer psychologically, but I've never been sinister."
More John Mayer News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'