John Mayer Insists He's Never Been Callous or Bad Boy
Rocker John Mayer insists his reputation as a bad boy and cad is undeserved - because he has never treated a girlfriend badly. The "Daughters" singer/songwriter, who has dated a string of beauties including Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Love Hewitt, fears many people think he's terrible boyfriend material - thanks mainly to the media's take on his love life.
But he claims he's not the callous lothario he's often portrayed as. Mayer tells Playboy magazine, "I consider myself a good guy, with the best of intentions. Anyone who has been in a relationship with me would stand by the fact that I've never been callous. I've never been a bad boy."
He adds, "I may have taken someone through the wringer psychologically, but I've never been sinister."
More John Mayer News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory