Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher NOT Wed This February
A rep for Sacha Baron Cohen has dismissed reports the "Borat" funnyman will wed fiancee Isla Fisher later this month. British tabloid reports over the weekend claimed the Hollywood couple plans to exchange vows on 26 February and has already sent out invitations to close friends and family.
The "Confessions of a Shopaholic" star recently admitted she and Cohen didn't have time to plan their nuptials since becoming parents to daughter Olive in 2007. But a spokesperson for Cohen insists the planned bash isn't a wedding - it's a celebration of a Jewish holiday.
The rep tells GossipCop.com, "They're having a Purim party. That is all."
Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher have been engaged since 2004. In the same year, the movie beauty converted to the actor's religion of Judaism and has taken the Hebrew name "Ayala".
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs