Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher NOT Wed This February
A rep for Sacha Baron Cohen has dismissed reports the "Borat" funnyman will wed fiancee Isla Fisher later this month. British tabloid reports over the weekend claimed the Hollywood couple plans to exchange vows on 26 February and has already sent out invitations to close friends and family.
The "Confessions of a Shopaholic" star recently admitted she and Cohen didn't have time to plan their nuptials since becoming parents to daughter Olive in 2007. But a spokesperson for Cohen insists the planned bash isn't a wedding - it's a celebration of a Jewish holiday.
The rep tells GossipCop.com, "They're having a Purim party. That is all."
Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher have been engaged since 2004. In the same year, the movie beauty converted to the actor's religion of Judaism and has taken the Hebrew name "Ayala".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers