Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher NOT Wed This February
A rep for Sacha Baron Cohen has dismissed reports the "Borat" funnyman will wed fiancee Isla Fisher later this month. British tabloid reports over the weekend claimed the Hollywood couple plans to exchange vows on 26 February and has already sent out invitations to close friends and family.
The "Confessions of a Shopaholic" star recently admitted she and Cohen didn't have time to plan their nuptials since becoming parents to daughter Olive in 2007. But a spokesperson for Cohen insists the planned bash isn't a wedding - it's a celebration of a Jewish holiday.
The rep tells GossipCop.com, "They're having a Purim party. That is all."
Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher have been engaged since 2004. In the same year, the movie beauty converted to the actor's religion of Judaism and has taken the Hebrew name "Ayala".
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer