Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher NOT Wed This February
A rep for Sacha Baron Cohen has dismissed reports the "Borat" funnyman will wed fiancee Isla Fisher later this month. British tabloid reports over the weekend claimed the Hollywood couple plans to exchange vows on 26 February and has already sent out invitations to close friends and family.
The "Confessions of a Shopaholic" star recently admitted she and Cohen didn't have time to plan their nuptials since becoming parents to daughter Olive in 2007. But a spokesperson for Cohen insists the planned bash isn't a wedding - it's a celebration of a Jewish holiday.
The rep tells GossipCop.com, "They're having a Purim party. That is all."
Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher have been engaged since 2004. In the same year, the movie beauty converted to the actor's religion of Judaism and has taken the Hebrew name "Ayala".
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress