Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher NOT Wed This February
A rep for Sacha Baron Cohen has dismissed reports the "Borat" funnyman will wed fiancee Isla Fisher later this month. British tabloid reports over the weekend claimed the Hollywood couple plans to exchange vows on 26 February and has already sent out invitations to close friends and family.
The "Confessions of a Shopaholic" star recently admitted she and Cohen didn't have time to plan their nuptials since becoming parents to daughter Olive in 2007. But a spokesperson for Cohen insists the planned bash isn't a wedding - it's a celebration of a Jewish holiday.
The rep tells GossipCop.com, "They're having a Purim party. That is all."
Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher have been engaged since 2004. In the same year, the movie beauty converted to the actor's religion of Judaism and has taken the Hebrew name "Ayala".
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show