The Who's New Album Might Include Pete Townshend's Musical
Rocker Pete Townshend is looking to turn his much-anticipated musical about an equestrian into The Who's next project. The guitarist has been working on the musical, called "Floss", for years and he reveals he completed it in November 2009, and has been recording the music ever since.
And he thinks a handful of the tracks would work well as new The Who numbers. He says, "I finished the story in November and I've written quite a lot of lyrics, and I've been doing demos since the beginning of December."
"I've done about 10 songs so far. Whether or not this will work as a Who project, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure there are a few songs that I've done which Roger (Daltrey) will enjoy singing. So there's a possibility we might be able to release some of the songs from the play as an album or an EP."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked