The Who's New Album Might Include Pete Townshend's Musical
Rocker Pete Townshend is looking to turn his much-anticipated musical about an equestrian into The Who's next project. The guitarist has been working on the musical, called "Floss", for years and he reveals he completed it in November 2009, and has been recording the music ever since.
And he thinks a handful of the tracks would work well as new The Who numbers. He says, "I finished the story in November and I've written quite a lot of lyrics, and I've been doing demos since the beginning of December."
"I've done about 10 songs so far. Whether or not this will work as a Who project, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure there are a few songs that I've done which Roger (Daltrey) will enjoy singing. So there's a possibility we might be able to release some of the songs from the play as an album or an EP."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up