The Who's New Album Might Include Pete Townshend's Musical
Rocker Pete Townshend is looking to turn his much-anticipated musical about an equestrian into The Who's next project. The guitarist has been working on the musical, called "Floss", for years and he reveals he completed it in November 2009, and has been recording the music ever since.
And he thinks a handful of the tracks would work well as new The Who numbers. He says, "I finished the story in November and I've written quite a lot of lyrics, and I've been doing demos since the beginning of December."
"I've done about 10 songs so far. Whether or not this will work as a Who project, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure there are a few songs that I've done which Roger (Daltrey) will enjoy singing. So there's a possibility we might be able to release some of the songs from the play as an album or an EP."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones