Bruce Willis Shares Tips How to Kill Wolf Bare Handed
Bruce Willis is offering up tips on how to kill a wolf with your bare hands in a new survival article. The action man tells the new issue of Men's Journal magazine how to impress women, what not to drink on a heavy night out and the vital information every father should pass onto his children - but it's his precise wolf-killing skills that will impress most.
He suggests the first thing to do when attacked in the wild is to "give the wolf your arm". He explains, "You've got to lean into it, stick your arm all the way down his throat. He can't swallow it because he's gagging on your arm. You reach in, you grab a handful of something - guts, the back of its throat, whatever you can hold - and pull it out."
"And try to avoid those claws while you're doing it." Willis insists he's a wealth of manly information like that. He adds, "If I ever get out of this acting racket, I'm going to be (TV self-help guru) Dr. Phil's competition. Except I would be the alpha-dog side and tell you how to kill a wolf with your bare hands."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes