Bruce Willis Shares Tips How to Kill Wolf Bare Handed
Bruce Willis is offering up tips on how to kill a wolf with your bare hands in a new survival article. The action man tells the new issue of Men's Journal magazine how to impress women, what not to drink on a heavy night out and the vital information every father should pass onto his children - but it's his precise wolf-killing skills that will impress most.
He suggests the first thing to do when attacked in the wild is to "give the wolf your arm". He explains, "You've got to lean into it, stick your arm all the way down his throat. He can't swallow it because he's gagging on your arm. You reach in, you grab a handful of something - guts, the back of its throat, whatever you can hold - and pull it out."
"And try to avoid those claws while you're doing it." Willis insists he's a wealth of manly information like that. He adds, "If I ever get out of this acting racket, I'm going to be (TV self-help guru) Dr. Phil's competition. Except I would be the alpha-dog side and tell you how to kill a wolf with your bare hands."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance