Bruce Willis Shares Tips How to Kill Wolf Bare Handed
Bruce Willis is offering up tips on how to kill a wolf with your bare hands in a new survival article. The action man tells the new issue of Men's Journal magazine how to impress women, what not to drink on a heavy night out and the vital information every father should pass onto his children - but it's his precise wolf-killing skills that will impress most.
He suggests the first thing to do when attacked in the wild is to "give the wolf your arm". He explains, "You've got to lean into it, stick your arm all the way down his throat. He can't swallow it because he's gagging on your arm. You reach in, you grab a handful of something - guts, the back of its throat, whatever you can hold - and pull it out."
"And try to avoid those claws while you're doing it." Willis insists he's a wealth of manly information like that. He adds, "If I ever get out of this acting racket, I'm going to be (TV self-help guru) Dr. Phil's competition. Except I would be the alpha-dog side and tell you how to kill a wolf with your bare hands."
More Bruce Willis News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion