'Up in the Air' Screenwriters Land 2010 Scripter Award
Jason Reitman and Sheldon Turner appear to have cemented a Best Screenplay Oscar for "Up in the Air" after picking up the 2010 Scripter Award in Los Angeles. The Oscar-nominated screenwriters and book author Walter Kirn claimed the the 22nd Annual USC Libraries Scripter Award for the hit film.
The Scripters recognize the author and writers of a produced literary work-to-film adaptation. Reitman and Turner have already won a string of awards and are favorites to land gold at the Oscars in March.
Also honored at the Scripters was Eric Roth, the writer behind adaptations like "Forrest Gump". He was presented with a Scripter Literary Achievement Award.
The honors were handed out at a gala ceremony in Los Angeles on Saturday, February 7.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!