'Up in the Air' Screenwriters Land 2010 Scripter Award
Jason Reitman and Sheldon Turner appear to have cemented a Best Screenplay Oscar for "Up in the Air" after picking up the 2010 Scripter Award in Los Angeles. The Oscar-nominated screenwriters and book author Walter Kirn claimed the the 22nd Annual USC Libraries Scripter Award for the hit film.
The Scripters recognize the author and writers of a produced literary work-to-film adaptation. Reitman and Turner have already won a string of awards and are favorites to land gold at the Oscars in March.
Also honored at the Scripters was Eric Roth, the writer behind adaptations like "Forrest Gump". He was presented with a Scripter Literary Achievement Award.
The honors were handed out at a gala ceremony in Los Angeles on Saturday, February 7.
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie