Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore to Spread Roses for Trafficking Victims on Valentine's Day
Hollywood couple Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are planning to make St. Valentine's Day extra special for 270 human trafficking victims - by sending each one of them roses. Kutcher admits neither he nor his wife are big fans of the most romantic day of the year, and so, to make it special, they're sharing the love on February 14.
The actor explains, "I struck up an agreement with the wife this year that we're not going to try to do something big for each other and instead the best way we can celebrate the day is to share our love with other people. There's an organization in New York called GEMS that helps human trafficking victims."
"There are a bunch of these girls that have come off the streets and are now being housed by this organization, so we're going to make all those girls our Valentines this year. I think there are 270 girls, so we're going to send them all flowers so they can know they can be loved by someone without them having to ask for anything in return."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018