Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore to Spread Roses for Trafficking Victims on Valentine's Day
Hollywood couple Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are planning to make St. Valentine's Day extra special for 270 human trafficking victims - by sending each one of them roses. Kutcher admits neither he nor his wife are big fans of the most romantic day of the year, and so, to make it special, they're sharing the love on February 14.
The actor explains, "I struck up an agreement with the wife this year that we're not going to try to do something big for each other and instead the best way we can celebrate the day is to share our love with other people. There's an organization in New York called GEMS that helps human trafficking victims."
"There are a bunch of these girls that have come off the streets and are now being housed by this organization, so we're going to make all those girls our Valentines this year. I think there are 270 girls, so we're going to send them all flowers so they can know they can be loved by someone without them having to ask for anything in return."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie