Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore to Spread Roses for Trafficking Victims on Valentine's Day
Hollywood couple Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are planning to make St. Valentine's Day extra special for 270 human trafficking victims - by sending each one of them roses. Kutcher admits neither he nor his wife are big fans of the most romantic day of the year, and so, to make it special, they're sharing the love on February 14.
The actor explains, "I struck up an agreement with the wife this year that we're not going to try to do something big for each other and instead the best way we can celebrate the day is to share our love with other people. There's an organization in New York called GEMS that helps human trafficking victims."
"There are a bunch of these girls that have come off the streets and are now being housed by this organization, so we're going to make all those girls our Valentines this year. I think there are 270 girls, so we're going to send them all flowers so they can know they can be loved by someone without them having to ask for anything in return."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic