Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore to Spread Roses for Trafficking Victims on Valentine's Day
Hollywood couple Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are planning to make St. Valentine's Day extra special for 270 human trafficking victims - by sending each one of them roses. Kutcher admits neither he nor his wife are big fans of the most romantic day of the year, and so, to make it special, they're sharing the love on February 14.
The actor explains, "I struck up an agreement with the wife this year that we're not going to try to do something big for each other and instead the best way we can celebrate the day is to share our love with other people. There's an organization in New York called GEMS that helps human trafficking victims."
"There are a bunch of these girls that have come off the streets and are now being housed by this organization, so we're going to make all those girls our Valentines this year. I think there are 270 girls, so we're going to send them all flowers so they can know they can be loved by someone without them having to ask for anything in return."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction