Jennifer Lopez Not Part of Celebrity Football Clash
Jennifer Lopez pulled out of playing a part in the pre-Super Bowl celebrity football game in Miami, Florida on Saturday, February 6, but called the coin toss. The singer/actress was expected to show off her football skills at the 2010 DIRECTV Celebrity Beach Bowl on South Beach, but wasn't part of the game.
"Twilight" stars Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz and "Marisa Miller was named the Most Valuable Player after the game. New York Giants star Eli Manning and the New York Jets' Mark Sanchez each coached a team.
In another news, Jennifer Lopez was recently announced to make a guest appearance in "How I Met Your Mother" for a March episode. "We couldn't be more excited about Jennifer Lopez joining us on 'How I Met Your Mother'. We're looking forward to a week of revealing outfits and sexy dance moves the likes of which this show hasn't seen since Regis Philbin guest starred," Executive Producer and Co-Creator Carter Bays revealed.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon