Jennifer Lopez Not Part of Celebrity Football Clash
Jennifer Lopez pulled out of playing a part in the pre-Super Bowl celebrity football game in Miami, Florida on Saturday, February 6, but called the coin toss. The singer/actress was expected to show off her football skills at the 2010 DIRECTV Celebrity Beach Bowl on South Beach, but wasn't part of the game.
"Twilight" stars Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz and "Marisa Miller was named the Most Valuable Player after the game. New York Giants star Eli Manning and the New York Jets' Mark Sanchez each coached a team.
In another news, Jennifer Lopez was recently announced to make a guest appearance in "How I Met Your Mother" for a March episode. "We couldn't be more excited about Jennifer Lopez joining us on 'How I Met Your Mother'. We're looking forward to a week of revealing outfits and sexy dance moves the likes of which this show hasn't seen since Regis Philbin guest starred," Executive Producer and Co-Creator Carter Bays revealed.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship