Jennifer Lopez Not Part of Celebrity Football Clash
Jennifer Lopez pulled out of playing a part in the pre-Super Bowl celebrity football game in Miami, Florida on Saturday, February 6, but called the coin toss. The singer/actress was expected to show off her football skills at the 2010 DIRECTV Celebrity Beach Bowl on South Beach, but wasn't part of the game.
"Twilight" stars Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz and "Marisa Miller was named the Most Valuable Player after the game. New York Giants star Eli Manning and the New York Jets' Mark Sanchez each coached a team.
In another news, Jennifer Lopez was recently announced to make a guest appearance in "How I Met Your Mother" for a March episode. "We couldn't be more excited about Jennifer Lopez joining us on 'How I Met Your Mother'. We're looking forward to a week of revealing outfits and sexy dance moves the likes of which this show hasn't seen since Regis Philbin guest starred," Executive Producer and Co-Creator Carter Bays revealed.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'