Jennifer Lopez Not Part of Celebrity Football Clash
Jennifer Lopez pulled out of playing a part in the pre-Super Bowl celebrity football game in Miami, Florida on Saturday, February 6, but called the coin toss. The singer/actress was expected to show off her football skills at the 2010 DIRECTV Celebrity Beach Bowl on South Beach, but wasn't part of the game.
"Twilight" stars Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz and "Marisa Miller was named the Most Valuable Player after the game. New York Giants star Eli Manning and the New York Jets' Mark Sanchez each coached a team.
In another news, Jennifer Lopez was recently announced to make a guest appearance in "How I Met Your Mother" for a March episode. "We couldn't be more excited about Jennifer Lopez joining us on 'How I Met Your Mother'. We're looking forward to a week of revealing outfits and sexy dance moves the likes of which this show hasn't seen since Regis Philbin guest starred," Executive Producer and Co-Creator Carter Bays revealed.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service