Jennifer Lopez Not Part of Celebrity Football Clash
Jennifer Lopez pulled out of playing a part in the pre-Super Bowl celebrity football game in Miami, Florida on Saturday, February 6, but called the coin toss. The singer/actress was expected to show off her football skills at the 2010 DIRECTV Celebrity Beach Bowl on South Beach, but wasn't part of the game.
"Twilight" stars Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz and "Marisa Miller was named the Most Valuable Player after the game. New York Giants star Eli Manning and the New York Jets' Mark Sanchez each coached a team.
In another news, Jennifer Lopez was recently announced to make a guest appearance in "How I Met Your Mother" for a March episode. "We couldn't be more excited about Jennifer Lopez joining us on 'How I Met Your Mother'. We're looking forward to a week of revealing outfits and sexy dance moves the likes of which this show hasn't seen since Regis Philbin guest starred," Executive Producer and Co-Creator Carter Bays revealed.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?