Miley Cyrus' Little Sister Not Creating Lingerie for Kids
Bosses for a top kids clothing line have dismissed reports suggesting Miley Cyrus' little sister is designing an inappropriate lingerie line for them. Internet gossips claimed 10-year-old actress Noah Lindsey Cyrus was creating an underwear line for chain Ooh! La, La! Couture, but the company's marketing men insist the story is not even close to the truth.
A spokeswoman tells MomLogic.com that Cyrus isn't designing anything for them - and they'd never try to sell lingerie to kids. She says, "We've been a reputable, upscale children's clothing brand since 2004. (Everything we sell is) age-appropriate."
"Ooh! La, La! Couture does not make or promote a lingerie line and never will... We only make clothes that are right for little girls and their families, and can be worn to birthday parties, ballet classes or playdates."
Bosses are convinced the mix up came about because Cyrus' best friend, Disney actress Emily Grace Reaves, has created a line for them - but "Noah Cyrus is in no way involved."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic