Miley Cyrus' Little Sister Not Creating Lingerie for Kids
Bosses for a top kids clothing line have dismissed reports suggesting Miley Cyrus' little sister is designing an inappropriate lingerie line for them. Internet gossips claimed 10-year-old actress Noah Lindsey Cyrus was creating an underwear line for chain Ooh! La, La! Couture, but the company's marketing men insist the story is not even close to the truth.
A spokeswoman tells MomLogic.com that Cyrus isn't designing anything for them - and they'd never try to sell lingerie to kids. She says, "We've been a reputable, upscale children's clothing brand since 2004. (Everything we sell is) age-appropriate."
"Ooh! La, La! Couture does not make or promote a lingerie line and never will... We only make clothes that are right for little girls and their families, and can be worn to birthday parties, ballet classes or playdates."
Bosses are convinced the mix up came about because Cyrus' best friend, Disney actress Emily Grace Reaves, has created a line for them - but "Noah Cyrus is in no way involved."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune