Miley Cyrus' Little Sister Not Creating Lingerie for Kids
Bosses for a top kids clothing line have dismissed reports suggesting Miley Cyrus' little sister is designing an inappropriate lingerie line for them. Internet gossips claimed 10-year-old actress Noah Lindsey Cyrus was creating an underwear line for chain Ooh! La, La! Couture, but the company's marketing men insist the story is not even close to the truth.
A spokeswoman tells MomLogic.com that Cyrus isn't designing anything for them - and they'd never try to sell lingerie to kids. She says, "We've been a reputable, upscale children's clothing brand since 2004. (Everything we sell is) age-appropriate."
"Ooh! La, La! Couture does not make or promote a lingerie line and never will... We only make clothes that are right for little girls and their families, and can be worn to birthday parties, ballet classes or playdates."
Bosses are convinced the mix up came about because Cyrus' best friend, Disney actress Emily Grace Reaves, has created a line for them - but "Noah Cyrus is in no way involved."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off