Miley Cyrus' Little Sister Not Creating Lingerie for Kids
Bosses for a top kids clothing line have dismissed reports suggesting Miley Cyrus' little sister is designing an inappropriate lingerie line for them. Internet gossips claimed 10-year-old actress Noah Lindsey Cyrus was creating an underwear line for chain Ooh! La, La! Couture, but the company's marketing men insist the story is not even close to the truth.
A spokeswoman tells MomLogic.com that Cyrus isn't designing anything for them - and they'd never try to sell lingerie to kids. She says, "We've been a reputable, upscale children's clothing brand since 2004. (Everything we sell is) age-appropriate."
"Ooh! La, La! Couture does not make or promote a lingerie line and never will... We only make clothes that are right for little girls and their families, and can be worn to birthday parties, ballet classes or playdates."
Bosses are convinced the mix up came about because Cyrus' best friend, Disney actress Emily Grace Reaves, has created a line for them - but "Noah Cyrus is in no way involved."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance