If 'The Hurt Locker' Wins, All Four Producers Will Take Home the Oscars
All four producers of "The Hurt Locker" will collect Oscars if the film triumphs at the Academy Awards in March. Oscar rules state that only three producers can claim the gold man, but Academy officials have agreed to make an exception in the case of the Kathryn Bigelow film - because all four linked to the movie were vital in the process.
As a result, Bigelow, screenwriter Mark Boal, Nicolas Chartier and Greg Shapiro will all be entitled to take the stage if "The Hurt Locker" is named Best Film. The movie is a favorite to win.
"The Hurt Locker" has its achievement as it has won several awards including Best Picture at 2009 Chicago Film Critics Awards which was held on December 21 and Best Motion Picture (Drama) at the 14th Annual Satellite Awards.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'