If 'The Hurt Locker' Wins, All Four Producers Will Take Home the Oscars
All four producers of "The Hurt Locker" will collect Oscars if the film triumphs at the Academy Awards in March. Oscar rules state that only three producers can claim the gold man, but Academy officials have agreed to make an exception in the case of the Kathryn Bigelow film - because all four linked to the movie were vital in the process.
As a result, Bigelow, screenwriter Mark Boal, Nicolas Chartier and Greg Shapiro will all be entitled to take the stage if "The Hurt Locker" is named Best Film. The movie is a favorite to win.
"The Hurt Locker" has its achievement as it has won several awards including Best Picture at 2009 Chicago Film Critics Awards which was held on December 21 and Best Motion Picture (Drama) at the 14th Annual Satellite Awards.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her