If 'The Hurt Locker' Wins, All Four Producers Will Take Home the Oscars
All four producers of "The Hurt Locker" will collect Oscars if the film triumphs at the Academy Awards in March. Oscar rules state that only three producers can claim the gold man, but Academy officials have agreed to make an exception in the case of the Kathryn Bigelow film - because all four linked to the movie were vital in the process.
As a result, Bigelow, screenwriter Mark Boal, Nicolas Chartier and Greg Shapiro will all be entitled to take the stage if "The Hurt Locker" is named Best Film. The movie is a favorite to win.
"The Hurt Locker" has its achievement as it has won several awards including Best Picture at 2009 Chicago Film Critics Awards which was held on December 21 and Best Motion Picture (Drama) at the 14th Annual Satellite Awards.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories