If 'The Hurt Locker' Wins, All Four Producers Will Take Home the Oscars
All four producers of "The Hurt Locker" will collect Oscars if the film triumphs at the Academy Awards in March. Oscar rules state that only three producers can claim the gold man, but Academy officials have agreed to make an exception in the case of the Kathryn Bigelow film - because all four linked to the movie were vital in the process.
As a result, Bigelow, screenwriter Mark Boal, Nicolas Chartier and Greg Shapiro will all be entitled to take the stage if "The Hurt Locker" is named Best Film. The movie is a favorite to win.
"The Hurt Locker" has its achievement as it has won several awards including Best Picture at 2009 Chicago Film Critics Awards which was held on December 21 and Best Motion Picture (Drama) at the 14th Annual Satellite Awards.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics