If 'The Hurt Locker' Wins, All Four Producers Will Take Home the Oscars
All four producers of "The Hurt Locker" will collect Oscars if the film triumphs at the Academy Awards in March. Oscar rules state that only three producers can claim the gold man, but Academy officials have agreed to make an exception in the case of the Kathryn Bigelow film - because all four linked to the movie were vital in the process.
As a result, Bigelow, screenwriter Mark Boal, Nicolas Chartier and Greg Shapiro will all be entitled to take the stage if "The Hurt Locker" is named Best Film. The movie is a favorite to win.
"The Hurt Locker" has its achievement as it has won several awards including Best Picture at 2009 Chicago Film Critics Awards which was held on December 21 and Best Motion Picture (Drama) at the 14th Annual Satellite Awards.
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos