Logan Lerman Still Dying for Spider-Man Role
Teenage actor Logan Lerman isn't letting a firm studio denial get in the way of his Spider-Man dreams - he's still determined to land the role. The star of the upcoming "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" let it slip that he was in talks to replace Tobey Maguire in the superhero film franchise during a recent radio interview, but executives at Sony have dismissed his claims.
The movie bosses insist the search is still on for Maguire's replacement, and they haven't approached the 18-year-old actor. But Lerman is still determined to land the role, telling WENN "It's a role that any actor would die to play."
He continued to explain, "It's an iconic character and I'm hoping to be considered for the part. I'd be ready to put on 20 pounds of muscle. I'd have to drink a lot of protein shakes!"
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!