Logan Lerman Still Dying for Spider-Man Role
Teenage actor Logan Lerman isn't letting a firm studio denial get in the way of his Spider-Man dreams - he's still determined to land the role. The star of the upcoming "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" let it slip that he was in talks to replace Tobey Maguire in the superhero film franchise during a recent radio interview, but executives at Sony have dismissed his claims.
The movie bosses insist the search is still on for Maguire's replacement, and they haven't approached the 18-year-old actor. But Lerman is still determined to land the role, telling WENN "It's a role that any actor would die to play."
He continued to explain, "It's an iconic character and I'm hoping to be considered for the part. I'd be ready to put on 20 pounds of muscle. I'd have to drink a lot of protein shakes!"
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'