Logan Lerman Still Dying for Spider-Man Role
Teenage actor Logan Lerman isn't letting a firm studio denial get in the way of his Spider-Man dreams - he's still determined to land the role. The star of the upcoming "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" let it slip that he was in talks to replace Tobey Maguire in the superhero film franchise during a recent radio interview, but executives at Sony have dismissed his claims.
The movie bosses insist the search is still on for Maguire's replacement, and they haven't approached the 18-year-old actor. But Lerman is still determined to land the role, telling WENN "It's a role that any actor would die to play."
He continued to explain, "It's an iconic character and I'm hoping to be considered for the part. I'd be ready to put on 20 pounds of muscle. I'd have to drink a lot of protein shakes!"
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs