Logan Lerman Still Dying for Spider-Man Role
Teenage actor Logan Lerman isn't letting a firm studio denial get in the way of his Spider-Man dreams - he's still determined to land the role. The star of the upcoming "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" let it slip that he was in talks to replace Tobey Maguire in the superhero film franchise during a recent radio interview, but executives at Sony have dismissed his claims.
The movie bosses insist the search is still on for Maguire's replacement, and they haven't approached the 18-year-old actor. But Lerman is still determined to land the role, telling WENN "It's a role that any actor would die to play."
He continued to explain, "It's an iconic character and I'm hoping to be considered for the part. I'd be ready to put on 20 pounds of muscle. I'd have to drink a lot of protein shakes!"
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture