Logan Lerman Still Dying for Spider-Man Role
Teenage actor Logan Lerman isn't letting a firm studio denial get in the way of his Spider-Man dreams - he's still determined to land the role. The star of the upcoming "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" let it slip that he was in talks to replace Tobey Maguire in the superhero film franchise during a recent radio interview, but executives at Sony have dismissed his claims.
The movie bosses insist the search is still on for Maguire's replacement, and they haven't approached the 18-year-old actor. But Lerman is still determined to land the role, telling WENN "It's a role that any actor would die to play."
He continued to explain, "It's an iconic character and I'm hoping to be considered for the part. I'd be ready to put on 20 pounds of muscle. I'd have to drink a lot of protein shakes!"
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie