Edward Norton and Philip Seymour Hoffman Deliver Admiration for Author in New Film
Edward Norton and Philip Seymour Hoffman are among the collection of scholars, stars and friends who have paid tribute to the late J.D. Salinger in a new documentary. Filmmaker Shane Salermo spent five years collecting interviews about the "Catcher in the Rye" author and completed the film just before Salinger died last month in January.
Little is known about the finished project other than it features over 150 interviews, according to Entertainment Weekly. Salermo swore editors and fellow filmmakers on the project to secrecy, and no production facility ever received more than 20 per cent of the film.
It is not known if Salermo landed an interview with the reclusive Salinger himself.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.