Pierce Brosnan Annoyed With Son's Name Being Linked to 'Soul Surfer'
Pierce Brosnan is upset his son's name has been linked to a new film starring Jack Nicholson's daughter - because the aspiring actor was actually turned down at his audition. The Irish actor tells WENN his son Sean Brosnan did try out for a role in "Soul Surfer" - a new movie about shark-attack surfer Beth Hamilton, but was told he was too old for the part.
But he's still being linked to the project - and his father is not happy. The movie star rages, "There's a [film] company who are out of line, using his name to attach to this picture. Sean does know Jack's daughter but he is not doing the movie. He's really very upset by it because they're using his name."
The actor continues, "They even said that he was too old to play the part. The story was in the Daily Mail [newspaper] and in Variety. We know where they live, so we'll sort it out!"
More Pierce Brosnan News
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon