Pierce Brosnan Annoyed With Son's Name Being Linked to 'Soul Surfer'
Pierce Brosnan is upset his son's name has been linked to a new film starring Jack Nicholson's daughter - because the aspiring actor was actually turned down at his audition. The Irish actor tells WENN his son Sean Brosnan did try out for a role in "Soul Surfer" - a new movie about shark-attack surfer Beth Hamilton, but was told he was too old for the part.
But he's still being linked to the project - and his father is not happy. The movie star rages, "There's a [film] company who are out of line, using his name to attach to this picture. Sean does know Jack's daughter but he is not doing the movie. He's really very upset by it because they're using his name."
The actor continues, "They even said that he was too old to play the part. The story was in the Daily Mail [newspaper] and in Variety. We know where they live, so we'll sort it out!"
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video