Pierce Brosnan Annoyed With Son's Name Being Linked to 'Soul Surfer'
Pierce Brosnan is upset his son's name has been linked to a new film starring Jack Nicholson's daughter - because the aspiring actor was actually turned down at his audition. The Irish actor tells WENN his son Sean Brosnan did try out for a role in "Soul Surfer" - a new movie about shark-attack surfer Beth Hamilton, but was told he was too old for the part.
But he's still being linked to the project - and his father is not happy. The movie star rages, "There's a [film] company who are out of line, using his name to attach to this picture. Sean does know Jack's daughter but he is not doing the movie. He's really very upset by it because they're using his name."
The actor continues, "They even said that he was too old to play the part. The story was in the Daily Mail [newspaper] and in Variety. We know where they live, so we'll sort it out!"
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture