Pierce Brosnan Annoyed With Son's Name Being Linked to 'Soul Surfer'
Pierce Brosnan is upset his son's name has been linked to a new film starring Jack Nicholson's daughter - because the aspiring actor was actually turned down at his audition. The Irish actor tells WENN his son Sean Brosnan did try out for a role in "Soul Surfer" - a new movie about shark-attack surfer Beth Hamilton, but was told he was too old for the part.
But he's still being linked to the project - and his father is not happy. The movie star rages, "There's a [film] company who are out of line, using his name to attach to this picture. Sean does know Jack's daughter but he is not doing the movie. He's really very upset by it because they're using his name."
The actor continues, "They even said that he was too old to play the part. The story was in the Daily Mail [newspaper] and in Variety. We know where they live, so we'll sort it out!"
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage