Pierce Brosnan Annoyed With Son's Name Being Linked to 'Soul Surfer'
Pierce Brosnan is upset his son's name has been linked to a new film starring Jack Nicholson's daughter - because the aspiring actor was actually turned down at his audition. The Irish actor tells WENN his son Sean Brosnan did try out for a role in "Soul Surfer" - a new movie about shark-attack surfer Beth Hamilton, but was told he was too old for the part.
But he's still being linked to the project - and his father is not happy. The movie star rages, "There's a [film] company who are out of line, using his name to attach to this picture. Sean does know Jack's daughter but he is not doing the movie. He's really very upset by it because they're using his name."
The actor continues, "They even said that he was too old to play the part. The story was in the Daily Mail [newspaper] and in Variety. We know where they live, so we'll sort it out!"
More Pierce Brosnan News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'