Andrew Shue and Reporter Fiancee Walk Down the Aisle
Actor Andrew Shue has wed U.S. TV reporter Amy Robach following their whirlwind romance last year in 2009. The former "Melrose Place" star separated from his wife Jennifer Hageney in 2008 after 14 years of marriage and began dating Robach, who divorced her husband the following year.
The pair became engaged in September 2009, and walked down the aisle together on Saturday, February 6 at New York's Chelsea Piers. Among guests who attended the ceremony were director Davis Guggenheim, Meredith Vieira and Kathie Lee Gifford.
"The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Amy and Andrew were beaming," a rep of "Today" show said as quoted by NYDaily News. The rep continued, "Instead of a gift, they asked guests to give them their two favorite songs - one dance, one love - and they were played throughout the night. And instead of wedding cake, they're having a birthday cake."
Andrew Shue and Amy Robach, who met at a book party in April 2009, allegedly fly to Mexico on February 8 to enjoy their honeymoon.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic