Andrew Shue and Reporter Fiancee Walk Down the Aisle
Actor Andrew Shue has wed U.S. TV reporter Amy Robach following their whirlwind romance last year in 2009. The former "Melrose Place" star separated from his wife Jennifer Hageney in 2008 after 14 years of marriage and began dating Robach, who divorced her husband the following year.
The pair became engaged in September 2009, and walked down the aisle together on Saturday, February 6 at New York's Chelsea Piers. Among guests who attended the ceremony were director Davis Guggenheim, Meredith Vieira and Kathie Lee Gifford.
"The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Amy and Andrew were beaming," a rep of "Today" show said as quoted by NYDaily News. The rep continued, "Instead of a gift, they asked guests to give them their two favorite songs - one dance, one love - and they were played throughout the night. And instead of wedding cake, they're having a birthday cake."
Andrew Shue and Amy Robach, who met at a book party in April 2009, allegedly fly to Mexico on February 8 to enjoy their honeymoon.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video