Andrew Shue and Reporter Fiancee Walk Down the Aisle
Actor Andrew Shue has wed U.S. TV reporter Amy Robach following their whirlwind romance last year in 2009. The former "Melrose Place" star separated from his wife Jennifer Hageney in 2008 after 14 years of marriage and began dating Robach, who divorced her husband the following year.
The pair became engaged in September 2009, and walked down the aisle together on Saturday, February 6 at New York's Chelsea Piers. Among guests who attended the ceremony were director Davis Guggenheim, Meredith Vieira and Kathie Lee Gifford.
"The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Amy and Andrew were beaming," a rep of "Today" show said as quoted by NYDaily News. The rep continued, "Instead of a gift, they asked guests to give them their two favorite songs - one dance, one love - and they were played throughout the night. And instead of wedding cake, they're having a birthday cake."
Andrew Shue and Amy Robach, who met at a book party in April 2009, allegedly fly to Mexico on February 8 to enjoy their honeymoon.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences