Oasis to Return on Stage With New Name
Oasis rocker Liam Gallagher has confirmed he has ditched the band's name, following the departure of his brother Noel Gallagher. Noel walked away from the group during their European tour in 2009, following a series of bust-ups with his sibling.
The younger Gallagher brother is now assembling his remaining bandmates to begin work on a new album, and he's promising fans a new name too. Liam tells British radio station XFM, "No, it's not Oasis. That was a s**t name anyway. I'm glad to see the back of it. There's a name that we're digging at the moment, but we're going to get on with the music and see how it goes."
He's refusing to reveal the new name - but promises fans won't have to wait long to see the 'new Oasis' in action, "We'll be on stage this year - without a doubt. We're halfway through the record - the demos, that is. We're in the studio this April to see if this producer works out. If he does, we'll crack on with the album through June and July."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'