Ne-Yo: Lindsay Lohan Has Lack of Commitment to Finish New Album
Ne-Yo has cast doubt on Lindsay Lohan's pop return after the actress/singer abandoned plans to record more songs with the R&B hitmaker. The "Miss Independent" singer worked with Lohan in 2008 on her single "Bossy" and made arrangements to head back into the studio to record more music together for her forthcoming third album.
But Ne-Yo has not heard from Lohan since and he's not sure he ever will. He tells PopTart, "We were doing some stuff and then it just fell off and hasn't got back on. I'm not gonna hold my breath."
However, the smooth star is refusing to give up on the project altogether and has called on Lohan to get in touch when she's "ready". He adds, "Lindsay, when you're ready to get it in (finish their collaborations), give me a call."
Lohan announced plans for her next album, tentatively titled "Spirit in the Dark", in 2007 after signing with Universal Motown but the project has no expected release date.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram