Ne-Yo: Lindsay Lohan Has Lack of Commitment to Finish New Album
Ne-Yo has cast doubt on Lindsay Lohan's pop return after the actress/singer abandoned plans to record more songs with the R&B hitmaker. The "Miss Independent" singer worked with Lohan in 2008 on her single "Bossy" and made arrangements to head back into the studio to record more music together for her forthcoming third album.
But Ne-Yo has not heard from Lohan since and he's not sure he ever will. He tells PopTart, "We were doing some stuff and then it just fell off and hasn't got back on. I'm not gonna hold my breath."
However, the smooth star is refusing to give up on the project altogether and has called on Lohan to get in touch when she's "ready". He adds, "Lindsay, when you're ready to get it in (finish their collaborations), give me a call."
Lohan announced plans for her next album, tentatively titled "Spirit in the Dark", in 2007 after signing with Universal Motown but the project has no expected release date.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7