Ne-Yo: Lindsay Lohan Has Lack of Commitment to Finish New Album
Ne-Yo has cast doubt on Lindsay Lohan's pop return after the actress/singer abandoned plans to record more songs with the R&B hitmaker. The "Miss Independent" singer worked with Lohan in 2008 on her single "Bossy" and made arrangements to head back into the studio to record more music together for her forthcoming third album.
But Ne-Yo has not heard from Lohan since and he's not sure he ever will. He tells PopTart, "We were doing some stuff and then it just fell off and hasn't got back on. I'm not gonna hold my breath."
However, the smooth star is refusing to give up on the project altogether and has called on Lohan to get in touch when she's "ready". He adds, "Lindsay, when you're ready to get it in (finish their collaborations), give me a call."
Lohan announced plans for her next album, tentatively titled "Spirit in the Dark", in 2007 after signing with Universal Motown but the project has no expected release date.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017